Chiicken in apartment

moin

Hatching
May 17, 2015
Hello if my friend want to have chicken he says that he will give plenty of space to his chicken and he will keep them in back of his apartment .He live in Chicago so I want to ask that is there any law which says that you can not have chicken in back of your apartment. The people who live in apartment have no problem if my friend keep chicken.

As in, indoors? My initial thought is that it's going to smell. Also, chickens need some sunlight.

In that case, it shouldn't be an issue, as long as it's legal in your city-- or as long as you don't get caught :)

Hello if my friend want to have chicken he says that he will give plenty of space to his chicken and he will keep them in back of his apartment .He live in Chicago so I want to ask that is there any law which says that you can not have chicken in back of your apartment. The people who live in apartment have no problem if my friend keep chicken.

Im in the chi too. My chickens in my kitchen right now. I been building a chop for bout 6wks, slowly of course. I can send u pics. Where u at in the chi

IMG_20171209_061648.jpg

Back
Top Bottom