Chinese New Year Hatch/February 3 2011

Quote:
Give it another day or so candling is funny....one day there is nothing at all, the next day a whole spiderweb of veins!

When were your eggs shipped?

Yeah, they will stay for now but by day 3 my bantam eggs were obviously developing.

As for my shipped eggs, don't know. One lot should have left last Monday which is most concerning. They are supposed to be coming express overnight because my local post office is notorious for taking forever to deliver things. My last parcel was 'in transit' for over 2 weeks.
he.gif

Quote:
I am with ya. I am a classic taurus. I have all them ole taurus mannerisms. I've even got my "bulls" to prove it. There is no way I am an Aries now. I have a son who is a classic aries, and boy are we different. I be staying a Taurus, the nut job that dreamed this up can be what ever he wants. He can drink the kool-aid and wait for next comet. Thats why we live in this great palce I guess.

I too exhibit all the classic personality traits of a Libra. Not a Virgo which is where that stupid chart has me now. LOL about the comet!!! HAHA!!

I was starting to wonder what was up with the humidity.

I did have to add water today, but now I'm worried it will go up again and now the water is there.

Quote:
My dogs have been, um, taking care of the squirrels.

good doggies. I would rent them but this girl really wants to get the squirrel by herself. She was chasing it around the tree with her neck feathers fluffed up and a very determined expression. All the while that naughty squirrel was taunting her on. The others don't really pay attention until they see her chasing it, then the flock mentality kicks in and they just have to support her on it.

Gotta luv Chicken TV.
tongue.png

Quote:
My dogs have been, um, taking care of the squirrels.

good doggies. I would rent them but this girl really wants to get the squirrel by herself. She was chasing it around the tree with her neck feathers fluffed up and a very determined expression. All the while that naughty squirrel was taunting her on. The others don't really pay attention until they see her chasing it, then the flock mentality kicks in and they just have to support her on it.

Gotta luv Chicken TV.
tongue.png

My German shepard mix caught it, and the pure bred GSD took care of it. I haven't seen any since.

If you like I can send you more squirrels. (have to catch some first. fast fat sassy things) They are breeding faster than the wild rabbits down here. Got tones of fat squirrels.

We have a black tom that hangs around and every so often he gets one. The squirrel is almost as big as him so it looks funny watching him proudly running to his favorite spot with his new prize.

Back
Top Bottom