hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Goddess
jumpy.gif

Murano, hope you can keep warm till yall can get the furnace fixed, brrr!! sending LOTS of warm thoughts and vibes your day!!!
hugs.gif
Prayers for Hubby!!! Glad yall were able to get him to the ER and taken care of!
fl.gif
hugs.gif
Let us know how he does with surgery!

Wolftracks
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope it was peaceful for him, and I will be sending more prayers for the family and you as well.

ady-boers (yup, ya spelled it right
smile.png
) are cute compact meaty goats! They make terrific tablefare
wink.png
I'm hoping we'll be able to start milking one of the Mama's here in a week or so... I look forward to making cheese and trying goats milk for the first time ever!

Thanks yall for the comments on the lil doeling! She is indeed a precious lil sweetheart! We feel blessed every time an animal is born or hatched here at the farm!
love.gif
hugs.gif

Wow, there has been alot going on in people's lives on this thread. I find it comforting that we are all doing our best to give new life, while we are losing people around us who mean so much.

Quote:
Oh wolf I am so sorry about bills brother....
hugs.gif
last night my hubby dragged me up the street to one of our neighbors houses and I think I may have converted the wives into raising chickens too lol oh lord what have I done!

I'm better today I think.

I did have something else happen that broke my heart.

My beautiful blue AM Bonnie (named for my mom) crowed!

I need two new hens now to take HER place.

I have to have one named Bonnie and everyone has names out of the blues.

Frustrating I tell ya.

I need some POLs or older hens. Nice ones.

Back
Top Bottom