chinese or african goose

Is the Chinese tail feathers shorter then the African?

no, not much difference.

African in back, Chinese front

IMG_3142.JPG

African left, Chinese right

IMG_3149.JPG

I feel so blind.....I still can't see a difference. You are awesome for all the pics though. Thank you so much for trying...lol. I must be so blind...

I feel so blind.....I still can't see a difference. You are awesome for all the pics though. Thank you so much for trying...lol. I must be so blind...

lol, you're not blind. If I didn't have both of them to see every day, side by side, and to feel the weight difference, I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference either!

heres a better pic
African for sure. I have a pair I bought from McMurray..they were a mated pair. I lost the male after he was three months old. I ordered another male and three females hoping she pairs off with him. they claim they mate for life. Im praying since she was so young when we lost him and she just started laying ( 11 months old) that they will pair off.

lol, you're not blind. If I didn't have both of them to see every day, side by side, and to feel the weight difference, I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference either!
only way I could tell was sit and listen, the female has a louder shreek to her voice, male is much hoarser.

Back
Top Bottom