Chloe's First 2021 Hatch-A-Long!

Right now I am a silkie breeder but I do Olive eggers, black copper and blue marans, along with barnyard mixes on the side.
I'd like to add in a few Easter Eggers to my flock eventually, but currently its just hatching to fund those endeavors!
I'm also in contact with a lady about breeding Ayem Cemanis so we'll see how that goes!
Ayem Cemenis are beautiful, I've always wanted them but never had the funds to get any! Such unique and beautiful birds.

I'd like to add in a few Easter Eggers to my flock eventually, but currently its just hatching to fund those endeavors!

Ayem Cemenis are beautiful, I've always wanted them but never had the funds to get any! Such unique and beautiful birds.
I have too many hatching endeavors.

~UPDATE~
So I went to turn the eggs this morning and somehow my incubator turned off. I have no idea how this happened or if it had been off. The eggs weren't very warm but sometimes they aren't sometimes. I plan to candle this afternoon so we'll have to see what's going on.

~UPDATE~
So I went to turn the eggs this morning and somehow my incubator turned off. I have no idea how this happened or if it had been off. The eggs weren't very warm but sometimes they aren't sometimes. I plan to candle this afternoon so we'll have to see what's going on.
Good luck!! Hopefully all is well and everyone survived. You may have had a short power outage that shut off your bator

Back
Top Bottom