Chook (and Duck) Contest With Prize 4 - ends July 17th

I'll enter!

This is Miel and Cheri. The one in front is Miel my Boy magpie, and the one behind is
Cheri my girl Magpie. They're real sweethearts!

Here are mine!!!!!

Raven
2weeks
Female,(maybe rooster :hit)
This is my 2 week old SLW hen/rooster,she is very loud but friendly(don't mind all the stuff in the back round

Harriet the spaz
2 weeks
Female
This is my 2 week old white leg horn Harriet,my mom calls her Harriet the spaz,cause she is so jumpy,and very bad

Sadie
1and a half weeks
Female
This is my 1 and half week old Easter egger Sadie,she is so friendly

this is pretzel, a sultan roo

What'd ya mean i can't eat it all? What is this sharing you speak of?
D'anvers pullet,

HEEEELP!! Saaaave me from the little person!!
a call duckling

Results!!

First Place goes to ....

@Naliez

This photograph is just too awesome!

Second Place (really close!) goes to ....

AxolotlLove

Really do love the colours on this one.

Joint Third Place goes to ....

JaeG

and Banty Chooks

Couldn't decide. They were both too cute :p

Thanks everybody for entering, you all had fantastic pictures! Please never stop taking pics of your birds, they're all so nice, and it's a great hobby to have. Hope you can join me for the next contest as well :frow

Naliez I will start on your drawing and post it here when it's done :)

Wooow those pictures are amazing! You have some nice skills there. And of course the birds are adorable too :love Nice work on the hatch! These pics are some of the best I've seen in all the contests I've done so far.

Wooow those pictures are amazing! You have some nice skills there. And of course the birds are adorable too
love.gif
Nice work on the hatch! These pics are some of the best I've seen in all the contests I've done so far.
It helps to have willing subjects and a new camera to experiment with. I love the portrait mode that makes the background fuzzy (so I can't take too much credit). In our last hatch we had Disco and her sister Calypso who loved coming up to see us, but their other two sisters were scared of the camera and shy of us, always hiding behind their mother, so I don't have many pictures of them as babies (and one was my long awaited booted bantam who was so cute and tiny, so the kids favourite).

I hope you get some more entries soon. I love seeing everybody's birds.

Back
Top Bottom