Chooks With Good Looks!

Number Of Chickens- 2
Number Of Chicks- 0
Number Of Eggs In The Incubator- 0
Number Of Eggs Laid- 1 so far
Names Of Chickens- Sephora & Bubblegum
One Interesting Thing- I'm getting chicks on Thursday or Friday, but I have to give away Sephora. She's just way to loud for living in the city. Does anybody know if Gold Sexlinks, Black sexlinks, full sized Silkies, Buff Orpingtons, or Rhode Island Reds are quiet? Those are the main ones I',m interested in :D

Number Of Chickens- 4
Number Of Chicks- 2
Number Of Eggs In The Incubator- 0
Number Of Eggs Laid- 0 so far
Names Of Chickens- Sephora, Bubblegum, Skipper, & Honey!
One Interesting Thing- We got chicks today!!!! We waited 4 hours :)eek::eek::eek:) to get our 2, sweet new chicks, Honey & Skipper. Honey is a Silver Laced Cochin and is the sweetestt, calmest thing ever, but not sick calm, just calm and sweet. Her name stands for Honey BBQ Sauce. Then Skipper! I let my sister name her. She's Skipper because she tried to jump out of the box, loves running around, and can jump over the feeder! She's a Black Austrolorp. The wait for chicks was insane! We waited 4 hours! There was 25 people in the line & we were (luckily) 2nd in line. Now, 500 chicks have been selling out in 20-30 MINUTES! The reason we waited for 4 hours was because they were supposed to come between 9-10 but they came 12:30-ish. And as I said, because they sell out in 20 minutes, we didn't want to loose the chance to get chicks. So now we have 2 amazing, adorable, happy, active, adorable, chicks! ( I know I said adorable 2 times- they're that cute!)

Back
Top Bottom