Choose Your Favorite Chicken Breed

chandarichards, thanks for voting but unfortunately you are too late for the list that Orpington was on. If you would like to vote for the current list it has bantam breeds on it.
Thanks,
henny1129 :)

Hello everyone and thanks for voting! As you know today is the day that I tally up the results for the April 2016 breed voting. The top three breeds from that list are as follows:
First Place: *tie* Mille Fleur d'Uccle and Silkie
Second Place: *tie* Old English Game and Cochin Frizzle Bantam
Third Place: *tie* Sebright and Campine
For the May list I have put together ten standard size breeds. I will be tallying up the list on May 29. The list of ten breeds is as follows:
1. Sussex
2. Araucana
3. Welsummer
4. Buckeye
5. Dorking
6. Delaware
7. Dominique
8. Andalusian
9. New Hampshire Red
10. Faverolles
Please use the same voting format as before, which is:
1. (Breed choice number one.) ex. Sussex
2. (Breed choice number two.) ex. Buckeye

If you haven't voted before please read the first post on this forum which has all the rules.

I also continue to encourage you to give me any breed suggestions that we haven't done yet to put on breed lists to come. This would be a big help! :)

Keep the votes and suggestions coming,
henny1129

Hello everyone and thanks for voting! As you know today is the day that I tally up the results for the April 2016 breed voting. The top three breeds from that list are as follows:
First Place: *tie* Mille Fleur d'Uccle and Silkie
Second Place: *tie* Old English Game and Cochin Frizzle Bantam
Third Place: *tie* Sebright and Campine
For the May list I have put together ten standard size breeds. I will be tallying up the list on May 29. The list of ten breeds is as follows:
1. Sussex
2. Araucana
3. Welsummer
4. Buckeye
5. Dorking
6. Delaware
7. Dominique
8. Andalusian
9. New Hampshire Red
10. Faverolles
Please use the same voting format as before, which is:
1. (Breed choice number one.) ex. Sussex
2. (Breed choice number two.) ex. Buckeye

If you haven't voted before please read the first post on this forum which has all the rules.

I also continue to encourage you to give me any breed suggestions that we haven't done yet to put on breed lists to come. This would be a big help! :)

Keep the votes and suggestions coming,
henny1129
After so many lists, you should take the top three from each voting list and put them against each other :)

1. Dominique
2Buckeye

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom