Choosing my spring chicks

Valley chick

Chirping
Jun 17, 2020
Northern California
Hi, I'm looking for advice on deciding on a bantam chick, I currently have silkies,bantam polish, bantam frizzled cochin, mille fleur d'uccle,sizzles, and frizzled serama. All hens/pullets,
I'm trying to find out if a bantam mottled cochin
Or Bantam Buff Brahma would do well my existing flock especially my seramas,everyone gets along and are spoiled and held daily, they are pets,So we like the docile friendly personality.
I have the option to get some chicks (females),in the spring. Would love advice on personality and best fit for my flock.
Thank you

I see no problem with your choice you posted.. I also keep chickens as pets. I have a Japanese Bantam, a Silver Duckwing, and a Serama. Also 3 Large fowl, to go with in flock.
My Silver Duckwing,,, which is an Old English Game hen is not anywhere near the bottom of pecking order,,, but is also not aggressive to those below. She and the Serama are same size,,,, (small) The Japanese bantam is somewhat teeny bit larger.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and :welcome

Our bantam Easter Eggers are very nice, and we've had bantam buff Brahmas, liked them very much. Also the bantam light Brahmas, lovely birds. Also more bantam Cochins, so very cute!
Mary

Back
Top Bottom