Christmas challenge: I dare you....

OK- I need some opinions. We are ordering organic cotton t-shirts with our company logo on the back, to give to friends, family, and customers. We make eco-friendly furniture out of reclaimed hardwoods. The front of the shirts will say:

"Got wood?" (we already have these and they were a hit)
"Love your wood"
"I have wood"
and the last one is really suggestive, so I won't list it.
tongue.png

Funny? Or too much?

I love Wal Mart and my $35.00 Microwave and my $35.00 Toaster Oven and my .......Well just about everything
I love the ability to buy stuff that I otherwise probably couldn't afford. I will continue to support Walmart and hopefully there will be a lot of other folks around me that do the same so that Walmart doesn't close up as so many business here do. I enjoy the ability to get my medicines at a lower price at Walmart and I get tired of people constantly attacking Walmart for doing things in a manner that brings us lower prices and makes items available to a lot of the population that were once out of some peoples ability to afford. I also like to go to one store and get almost everything I need to live.
I do have the compact florescent light bulbs not because they are "green" but because they are supposed to lower my light bill.
I think being efficient with my money right now is more important to the survival of my family, than buying an electric skillet made by a guy earning Union wages.

I do not work at Walmart and I don't have any friends or family that do, and I am pretty sure that the largest retail chain in the world doesn't need my little "endorsement" to survive.

I do however .....enjoy Chickens.

Last edited:
How about locally made soaps? At least the women on your Christmas list would like it.
I found some that I love.

Though we don't celebrate Christmas, we do have family who do. We give donations to Heifer International in the name of the giftee in lieu of traditional gifts.

Back
Top Bottom