Christmas is coming early Hatch-A-Long!

Pics
Ok all you eggies, listen up! Get into the hatching position, get those egg teeth ready and zip on out!

eggs huevos GIF by Canticos World
Just know Grinch will either be first or last. Depends on how he feels. Hahaha!

Also. Yall. I want quails now. Simply bc the eggs are so small and they are too cute. I didn't choose farm life. Farm life chose me. 🤣
Quail ARE fun to keep! I kept mine in aviaries as they thrive with more freedom than in small cages. Start with an easy breed, Coturnix Quail grow really fast, from hatch to egg laying in 9 weeks or so! Careful though, because of their quick turnaround from egg to maturity, hatching is EXTREMELY addicting. :gig

Quail ARE fun to keep! I kept mine in aviaries as they thrive with more freedom than in small cages. Start with an easy breed, Coturnix Quail grow really fast, from hatch to egg laying in 9 weeks or so! Careful though, because of their quick turnaround from egg to maturity, hatching is EXTREMELY addicting. :gig
Do quail mix well with chickens? I would love to put them all together but since quail are on the smaller end of things, would chickens bother them?

Back
Top Bottom