Christmas is coming early Hatch-A-Long!

Pics
With the size of the bald comb spot, and it seems there's already a little bump there, I suspect Grinch is indeed a he... we typically end up in NC around Easter and Thanksgiving.

I will be working on my NPIP certification if all goes as planned in 2024! Then I'll be able to ship eggs 😊

Look at this chocolate eye candy!

View attachment 3708551

Drop dead gorgeous😍!

Drop dead gorgeous😍!
Thank you! I have her sister too, they are both frizzles, Frida (pic in above post and on the left in this photo) doesn't have as extreme of feather flips, Freya is a little smaller, darker, and has more obvious frizzling.

20231216_153452.jpg

With the size of the bald comb spot, and it seems there's already a little bump there, I suspect Grinch is indeed a he... we typically end up in NC around Easter and Thanksgiving.

I will be working on my NPIP certification if all goes as planned in 2024! Then I'll be able to ship eggs 😊

View attachment 3708551

Thank you! I have her sister too, they are both frizzles, Frida (pic in above post and on the left in this photo) doesn't have as extreme of feather flips, Freya is a little smaller, darker, and has more obvious frizzling.

View attachment 3708561
I have never seen Silkies as pretty as yours. :love

View attachment 3708551
Hershey company is probably jealous of that chocolate fluff. 😆

I have never seen Silkies as pretty as yours. :love
Thank you! 🥰 They have been so cute all along but I think these last 2 or 3 weeks they have started filling out and looking more like the fancy silkie photos 😁 I can't even pick a favorite, they are all so cute, or sweet, or pretty. I can't wait to hatch out chicks from my own flock later in 2024!

Thank you! 🥰 They have been so cute all along but I think these last 2 or 3 weeks they have started filling out and looking more like the fancy silkie photos 😁 I can't even pick a favorite, they are all so cute, or sweet, or pretty. I can't wait to hatch out chicks from my own flock later in 2024!
I think keeping Silkies was the best journey you could have chosen for your life at this time, I can tell you are glowing with enjoyment. 😊 2024 is going to be a fun year for you! 🐣🐤🐣🐤

I think keeping Silkies was the best journey you could have chosen for your life at this time, I can tell you are glowing with enjoyment. 😊 2024 is going to be a fun year for you! 🐣🐤🐣🐤
Yes! They have been such a help this year, I am very happy to say my last day at my current employer is this Friday :woot I start with a new company right after Christmas :wee I'm taking 3 steps back in my career if you're looking at titles, but I've never been in it to climb the corporate ladder. I'm going back to what I was doing three years ago, I'm going from leading a team of 50 people to just me doing what I'm good at. I will miss some things, I have some wonderful people on my team, but I haven't even physically felt well in almost 2 years so I am really looking forward to this new phase! The commute is half the distance so between that and less stress I plan to have more time to enjoy my chickens and and hubby!

I am happy and blessed!

Yes! They have been such a help this year, I am very happy to say my last day at my current employer is this Friday :woot I start with a new company right after Christmas :wee I'm taking 3 steps back in my career if you're looking at titles, but I've never been in it to climb the corporate ladder. I'm going back to what I was doing three years ago, I'm going from leading a team of 50 people to just me doing what I'm good at. I will miss some things, I have some wonderful people on my team, but I haven't even physically felt well in almost 2 years so I am really looking forward to this new phase! The commute is half the distance so between that and less stress I plan to have more time to enjoy my chickens and and hubby!

I am happy and blessed!
🎉 Congrats on the job change! 🎉
A job isn't work if you enjoy it 😁

Back
Top Bottom