Christmas is coming early Hatch-A-Long!

Pics
I'm sure he will be very happy to provide offspring for you 🤣 he is too cute for his britches that's for sure 🤩
You do have some gorgeous babies!! 😍 Oh! I have one roo out of the babies so far. I see his wattles coming in. The others haven't gotten wattles yet but I am watching. This photo was from about a week ago. The wattles are more pronounced now.

Attachments

• 20231220_224251.png
    20231220_224251.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 2
You do have some gorgeous babies!! 😍 Oh! I have one roo out of the babies so far. I see his wattles coming in. The others haven't gotten wattles yet but I am watching. This photo was from about a week ago. The wattles are more pronounced now.
He's pretty with that little rusty bib and his eyes are gorgeous 🤩

Btw is Grinch's eye alright? Is that egg goo he hasn't got off yet? (Grinch is giving off future big boy energy)
Yes, it seems to be fine, the fluff is all slicked in odd directions and then floofed in others. It's better looking now than day 1, I think it's still working on relaxing the egg shell hairstyle out 🤣

Start making those roadtrip plans to pick your big boy up! :clap

I'm in too many too and I keep losing the threads 😬

Matana 2 should be hatching tomorrow! I'm sure we can make October work 🤣
Ok! See you then! :p
Can’t wait to see how she turns out! Also, May I decline the chicken if it’s a boy? I cannot take any more roosters.

Back
Top Bottom