Christmas music already?????

Yeah... I do love having the holiday spirit... And like The Chicken lady said, if it makes you happy, why not!!!
big_smile.png

I would like to be in charge of a small place in hell. Not for the really bad people but just for the ones that drive the rest of us crazy. Among the people I would like to put in it is the inventer of the laugh track (I can tell if something is funny. I don't need to listen to a tape of a hyena to tell) and any merchants that play Christmas music before Thanksgiving. I want them to listen to Hark the Harold and Silent Night for all eternity.

A few years ago I was using a kiddie pool for a fish pond. It sprung a leak and I went to the local WalMart for a replacement. It was in Sept. but it was still over 100 degrees here. In the place where the kiddie pools had been displayed there was now Christmas stuff. I was not happy. Neither was the young man in charge of the department. He told me he had had several customers that day wanting pools, but no one was interested in an artificial Christmas tree.

I don't think the merchants have grasped the fact that most of us have a set number of people we buy gifts for. And we are not buying two gifts for Aunt Gertrude just because they are hawking Christmas stuff in August.

Quote:
I personally love Christmas music.
love.gif
I agree though, what ever happened to Thanksgiving? I mean, they just kind of skip over it!!
barnie.gif
They go right from Halloween into Christmas? What gives? I happen to love Thanksgiving, its my favorite holiday. After all, its time spent with family and friends, isn't that what its all about anyway?
idunno.gif
Oh, and don't forget, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Let me tell you, before I die, I'm gonna make it to New York, and watch that parade!!
lol.png

Quote:
What's even worse is POP Christmas music. That just makes me want to go out and kill Hillary Duff.

The early Christmas stuff doesn't bother me too much any more. I do wish Thanksgiving had a bunch of wonderful songs for it, though. I adore Thanksgiving, but that's only because I'm old and I'm too feeble to fight.

I got a free Xmas tree from the store yesterday, inadvertently, so the early stuff seems to be paying off for me.
lol.png

Quote:
What's even worse is POP Christmas music. That just makes me want to go out and kill Hillary Duff.

Hillary Duff makes me want to go out and kill Hillary Duff.

Quote:

Hillary Duff makes me want to go out and kill Hillary Duff.

LOL, too true.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom