Christmas Wish List-2013

hu.gif
I can't think of anything i want,i guess i am a bit spoiled, i can have whatever i want..lucky for DH i am a simple kinda girl and am happy with usefull things like tractors and chainsaws.
lau.gif

I got a stihl batter operated chain saw,hedge trimmer( i use this to cut down tough brush) and a weed eater, i can't start things with a pull cord anymore cause my shoulders are mess up and there ain't no fixen them.

New2,,hope you have pen space available in June-July for a couple of "Thangettes",,,Cali will never be the same.Frosty,,you in need of some "Thang love" in your neck of the woods?
If you want to sell some eggs or chicks (would have to be shipped), let me know! We should start a project to see if we can have the Thang genetics in the lower 48... every state!
big_smile.png

I wish someone could breed some purples that are MORE purrrrple than puuurple. Until then I will continue to spoil my neighbor's IB boys. They love Auntie Courtney and her magic treat bucket...hehehe.

Thang will need more than 2 hens if the demand is for a pair of Thangettes in all 50 states,,I don't have any ugly hens to add with him tho,he don't deserve hotty hens,,Frosty opened a huge can of worm genetics now,,Just Thang in Illinois is at the upper limit of tolerable.

Haunted,,your list is very short.Although having only 1 wish may not seem like alot,that task alone can take a lot of time as well as cash.I put things off until I get to a point where I'm forced to finish it then it's always a rush because of the weather mainly.I would rather go out in the pea pens and spend time with them instead of picking up a hammer.Because of my addiction to staring-watching-admiring my peas,They are the blame I'm always behind here.I'm using this as a "REASON" not an excuse as why I get sidetracked.If I were closer I'd help you.
Well I thank you for that. The weather is a major player right now. With days where the 'highs' are 14 degrees and then yesterday freezing rain and sleet most of the day, it tends to wear on you. A quick attitude adjustment and I'll go back and get it done. I'll have more pictures soon.

Back
Top Bottom