Chuck and Buck go camping 2020

Amazing day! James completed the 12 mile width of Lake Tahoe in 6 hours and 59 minutes. Miles 9-11 were hard but once he knew he only had a mile left, he had a fire lit under his rear end and he flew! He got another record, youngest person to make the crossing... and third fastest time ever. He’s been fed and now we are headed back to our campgrounds to be lazy!
Congratulations!!!
full
full
That is an amazing achievement! Chuck and Buck must be so proud of their dad!

Amazing day! James completed the 12 mile width of Lake Tahoe in 6 hours and 59 minutes. Miles 9-11 were hard but once he knew he only had a mile left, he had a fire lit under his rear end and he flew! He got another record, youngest person to make the crossing... and third fastest time ever. He’s been fed and now we are headed back to our campgrounds to be lazy!
I am totally amazed at his stamina!

I have a question. With all y’all’s amazing interaction with C&B, how do you keep from getting pooped on? Or is it just my ducks that poop on me cause they don’t like being held? Just wondering.

We have been pooped on more than once :). We do a lot of laundry. Honestly, we have a huge pile of “duck blankets” that includes old blankets and towels. If we are holding them for extended periods of times, you grab a duck blanket. Then it will go in the wash. If they’re hanging out at home on the couch.... duck blanket. Their poop is why they have their own camping lounge chair. They can poop in it all they want and then we just hose it down.

This is THE best thread ever. What awesome and lucky ducks! And what a great, duck loving family! Congrats to tour son on his amazing accomplishment!
You have missed out on a lot of THE best threads from @SuperDuck ! Her stories about Chuck and Buck are always the best! You can go to her profile-page and find all her threads - and laugh until your stomach hurts:
1596214999114.png

Back
Top Bottom