Cinnamon Queen recipe

Silkies 13

In the Brooder
Mar 4, 2022
Currently in indonesia, the cinnamon queen battery hen hatcheries have adopted a no-kill policy. All the male chicks are sold to young children to combat internet addiction, because of this policy I now own to cinnamon queen roos. Even though it is such a common bird, out of curiosity, what is the genetic makeup of this beloved breed. All I know is that the hens probably have some rhode-island red or leghorn blood in them.

Currently in indonesia, the cinnamon queen battery hen hatcheries have adopted a no-kill policy. All the male chicks are sold to young children to combat internet addiction, because of this policy I now own to cinnamon queen roos. Even though it is such a common bird, out of curiosity, what is the genetic makeup of this beloved breed. All I know is that the hens probably have some rhode-island red or leghorn blood in them.
They're a mix of Rhode Island white female, & Rhode Island Red males.

Rhode Island Red Male over a Rhode Island White female
Currently in indonesia, the cinnamon queen battery hen hatcheries have adopted a no-kill policy. All the male chicks are sold to young children to combat internet addiction, because of this policy I now own to cinAttach filesnamon queen roos. Even though it is such a common bird, out of curiosity, what is the genetic makeup of this beloved breed. All I know is that the hens probably have some rhode-island red or leghorn blood in

Back
Top Bottom