Cinnamon Rolls - It's what's for breakfast!

ha ha, I know, I saw it in a thread here on byc. You take some real vanilla beans ..about 8 of them and put them in a sterilized jar/bottle with some good vodka. Store in a cool dark place for three months, shake the bottle once a week. YUM!!! Our very own homemade vanilla!! I got my vanilla beans on line and couldn't believe how cheap, fast the delivery was and how wonderful the beans were. Just look up The Organic Vanilla Bean Company. Marvelous, I will never buy vanilla or beans from the store again.

Quote:
Quote:
My momma brought the vanilla on one of her trips for me. The bottle was $1.
big_smile.png

She is cool.

MissP

Where does your mother go on her cruises to get it. When we went we brought back alcohol, but I would love to get some yummy stuff too!

Quote:
Quote:
My momma brought the vanilla on one of her trips for me. The bottle was $1.
big_smile.png

She is cool.

MissP

Where does your mother go on her cruises to get it. When we went we brought back alcohol, but I would love to get some yummy stuff too!

I think this one came from the cayman islands or could have been st. thomas. I forget!

I'm going to make those now. Mmmmmm. You are a goddess Prissy. Either that or you are the little devil on my shoulder "make the yummy sweet sticky calorie balls! You know you want to" I can't decide which
wink.png
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom