Cinnamon Rolls - It's what's for breakfast!

Quote:
LOL you promise??? That would be wonderful.
gig.gif

I think I will try to make some cinnamon rolls on Tuesday that I can put in the oven on Wednesday morning. I have a rule of thumb that I follow- do not bake when DW is home. She hovers.

The reason I screwed up the fried eggs is because I was trying to bathe the kids and cook breakfast at the same time.
roll.png

"She hovers"
gig.gif
lau.gif

She does! She will get in the way just take over until I can no longer function! I find it's much easier to get it done while she is at work and surprise her when she gets home.
lol.png

lol.png
Poor Buster!

Though, when my DH is cooking in the morning (he does do a pretty good breakfast-I just do the waffles) I have a tendency to go over and make sure he can "keep up" with the bacon, and stirring the scrambled eggs...
gig.gif

I really try not to hover, it's so hard though! Now if he tried to use my beloved mixer, there is no way I would be able to stay out
tongue.png

We had cinnamon rolls this morning, the survivors from the feeding frenzy last night. It was a crazy sticky sugary scene here when those beauties came out of the oven.

Quote:
lol.png
I did!
ya.gif
I woke up waaaay before the b***crack of dawn, so I started putzing in the kitchen. They were so easy. And so yummy.
droolin.gif

Here I did 30 minutes at 350°F... what temp did you cook them at?

Last edited:
I thought about it, very seriously. But then I remembered all the homework I had to get done today.
sickbyc.gif

That is why I am only now getting on BYC.
barnie.gif

I am thinking about making them for dinner this week and surprising the family....shhhh......

Back
Top Bottom