CL

Nope (but I think you did)! But look from a google search

Do cats have eggs?:
Both sexes have a pair of sexual organs or gonads (ovaries or testes), the main functions of which are to produce eggs or sperm, respectively, and hormones.

Do dogs have eggs?:
There is a tremendous variability in the maturation age between breeds, and even within a breed of dog. 1. Proestrus, in which eggs in the ovaries begin to mature and estrogen levels begin to rise, is the first stage of the reproductive cycle. During this stage females, though non-receptive, attract males.

Do goats have eggs?:
Most goat breeds are prolific, and mature females shed more than one egg when ovulating. .The ovaries are the primary sex organ and produce the ova (eggs) and secrete the female reproductive hormones (i.e. progesterone and estrogen). The oviducts transport the ova to the uterus and are the site of fertilization.

Do rabbits have eggs?: No :( you were only correct on this one
WHAT???? Poultry are birds. Birds have feathers. among other things. Birds produce eggs but so does just about everything else, including you, assuming you are female. Just curious. Why do you think rabbits do not produce eggs? What do you think those baby bunnies develop from?

WHAT???? Poultry are birds. Birds have feathers. among other things. Birds produce eggs but so does just about everything else, including you, assuming you are female. Just curious. Why do you think rabbits do not produce eggs? What do you think those baby bunnies develop from?
Again I stated that I felt bad for sourland so I did that on purpose so he could prove me wrong and we would be equal. Also fun fact: when I was a child I thought bunnies came from easter eggs lol

What is CL? Are you talking about the lumps in goats? I’d definitely be curious of any information you have if that’s what you mean. If that’s not what you mean then disregard 😂

I will try to unconfuse you. Two people asked me to email them some information I had that they thought would be helpful. I could not email it to them at that time but I can now. Assuming, that is, I knew where to send it. I lost their names so I cannot contact them directly. I made this post hoping they would see it and get back to me. Since I don't know who they are this is the only way I could think of to reach them. Got it?
Hi cassie, Thank you for the reply. I've always thought chickens could not get CL but recently read they could. My main concern is them tracking the bacteria to another goat pen that is clean. They are free range and can move about as they choose. I tried formalin on my goat who had an abscess on each side of her jaw. I had trouble getting at all of the lump and so had to try more than once even though I used the wiper motion. It was disappointing and I had to drain them when part of the lump didn't dry up. Poor goat.

Back
Top Bottom