Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Pics
After a few days of hard work and training, Shimmerpaw, Dawnpaw, and Stonepaw, along with the rest of the apprentices were sunbathing in camp. "Nothing happens here anymore!" Yawned Dawnpaw. "And, what are my powers? Shouldn't I have already figured them out already?" She complained. "Just be patient Dawnpaw I'm sure we'll find out soon." Said Stonepaw.

Meanwhile, Shimmerpaw was eyeing Bushpaw while he was sunbathing on a rock. Isn't he amazing? I just wish he would be interested in me too. There's got to be a way to get his attention.

Soaking up all the courage in her, she walked up to him. "Hey Bushpaw!" She said trying to act casual. "Do you want to go on a walk? Like, maybe later?" She said in her sweetest voice. "Uh, sure yeah. After the warriors bring back prey, I guess we can." He replied. "Okay! See you later!" She told him as she walked off.

"So! What was that about?" Asked Dawnpaw padding up to her. "Uh, yeah, I'm going to go on a walk with Bushpaw later. Just to get out I guess." She said dreamily. "Snap out of it Shimmerpaw! He doesn't seem interested in you!" She tried to convince her. "You're just jealous you haven't met any cat that's good for you. Leave me alone." She said walking off. "Ugh, no! I just think Fernpaw is a better match for you. I mean he is definitely interested in you, no question." She tried to tell her but she had already walked off.

@-Eridanus- , would you like to make another part with her and Fernpaw? After that, I can make the part where they take a walk?
Dawnpaw rolled her eyes..

“Siblings.” She muttered. “I mean, clearly she isn’t seeing things straight. I’m not jealous, but i don’t want her with a cat that’s not good for her.” She talked to herself quietly

“But whatever, why should i care.” She found herself kneading her paws into the dirt. She didn’t like getting in fights with her sister, but sometimes Shimmerpaw could just be so.. so annoying.

“Well what about me, huh? They get all the attention in the clan.. they have cool powers.. they’re in love.. what do i have?” She frowned

“What.. do i have?” Dawnpaw said out loud, as Dusk-kit padded up to her.

“Hey, are you alright?” He asked, worried

“Yeah, i’m fine.” Dawnpaw smiled. She didn’t know what got into her. She’s happy for her siblings but sometimes it just feels like she’s the odd one out..

“Are you sure?” Dusk-kit pressed

“Yes, really. It’s nothing” Dawnpaw smiled lightly

Last edited:
So can i ask, Stonekit is Dawnpaws love interest, but Stonepaw is Dawnpaws brother? What happens when Stonekit becomes an apprentice and we have two?

Or am i misunderstanding something?
Duskit is Dawnpaw's love interest and Peonypaw is Stonepaw's love interest. Stonepaw is already an apprentice! :)

After a few days of hard work and training, Shimmerpaw, Dawnpaw, and Stonepaw, along with the rest of the apprentices were sunbathing in camp. "Nothing happens here anymore!" Yawned Dawnpaw. "And, what are my powers? Shouldn't I have already figured them out already?" She complained. "Just be patient Dawnpaw I'm sure we'll find out soon." Said Stonepaw.

Meanwhile, Shimmerpaw was eyeing Bushpaw while he was sunbathing on a rock. Isn't he amazing? I just wish he would be interested in me too. There's got to be a way to get his attention.

Soaking up all the courage in her, she walked up to him. "Hey Bushpaw!" She said trying to act casual. "Do you want to go on a walk? Like, maybe later?" She said in her sweetest voice. "Uh, sure yeah. After the warriors bring back prey, I guess we can." He replied. "Okay! See you later!" She told him as she walked off.

"So! What was that about?" Asked Dawnpaw padding up to her. "Uh, yeah, I'm going to go on a walk with Bushpaw later. Just to get out I guess." She said dreamily. "Snap out of it Shimmerpaw! He doesn't seem interested in you!" She tried to convince her. "You're just jealous you haven't met any cat that's good for you. Leave me alone." She said walking off. "Ugh, no! I just think Fernpaw is a better match for you. I mean he is definitely interested in you, no question." She tried to tell her but she had already walked off.

@-Eridanus- , would you like to make another part with her and Fernpaw? After that, I can make the part where they take a walk?
of course!!!! would LOVE to!

Fernpaw sighed, watching Shimmerpaw's eyes go moony as she thought about Bushpaw. Those two are going to end up badly, I can tell. He thinks she's annoying, or maybe just strange, and she think's he's StarClan's gift to the lake!
He huffed unintentionally, his tail sweeping across the sunbathing stones.
"Fernpaw, would you and... ah, Shimmerpaw, go on a hunting patrol with Splashpelt and Spiderfur(made-up random warriors to fill space, anyone can control)?" Clawstar called, ears pricked for an answer.
Fernpaw leaped to his paws. "Yes, Clawstar!" he replied happily. Clawstar had read his mind -- a chance to be with Shimmerpaw... alone.
He glanced at the pretty she-cat, hoping she'd agree. Shimmerpaw looked a little annoyed but rose slowly to her paws. Whew! She's coming. Maybe we can talk about Bushpaw.

@Addicted To Chickens

of course!!!! would LOVE to!

Fernpaw sighed, watching Shimmerpaw's eyes go moony as she thought about Bushpaw. Those two are going to end up badly, I can tell. He thinks she's annoying, or maybe just strange, and she think's he's StarClan's gift to the lake!
He huffed unintentionally, his tail sweeping across the sunbathing stones.
"Fernpaw, would you and... ah, Shimmerpaw, go on a hunting patrol with Splashpelt and Spiderfur(made-up random warriors to fill space, anyone can control)?" Clawstar called, ears pricked for an answer.
Fernpaw leaped to his paws. "Yes, Clawstar!" he replied happily. Clawstar had read his mind -- a chance to be with Shimmerpaw... alone.
He glanced at the pretty she-cat, hoping she'd agree. Shimmerpaw looked a little annoyed but rose slowly to her paws. Whew! She's coming. Maybe we can talk about Bushpaw.

@Addicted To Chickens
Thanks @-Eridanus- ! I'll finish this later!

Back
Top Bottom