Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Pics
Crow went over to the burrow and shook her head, which caused the flint and bits of steel in her crow skull earring to light up. She led the way through the tunnel and took turn after turn, showing them to the main room. "I used to sleep in here when I was wandering. She tapped a mushroom, which tingled with the movement and started glowing. The room was covered in the softest moss any of them had ever felt, and smelt of fresh-kill. "This place is one of many I've converted into a house. We can meet here."

Yeah, but I can be here for like 5 more minutes lol
"Whats a house?" asked Shimmerpaw. "Is that a twoleg thing?"
"Yes, it is what twolegs call their homes." responded Crow.
"Why do you look so wierd? And your name is odd." continued Shimmerpaw. Peonypaw cuffed her ear as a warning to be nice.
What is it you needed to tell us, Stonepaw?'' asked Moonglade

"Well, i had a vision, and in the vision i saw-" Started Stonepaw, but he was cut off...
"You saw Deathstar, didn't you?" asked a cat, coming out of the shadows. It was Clawstar, the leader of Windclan. "Hello, I assume you are this Crow, i was hearing? You are... Moonglade's sister?"

"Whats a house?" asked Shimmerpaw. "Is that a twoleg thing?"
"Yes, it is what twolegs call their homes." responded Crow.
"Why do you look so wierd? And your name is odd." continued Shimmerpaw. Peonypaw cuffed her ear as a warning to be nice.
What is it you needed to tell us, Stonepaw?'' asked Moonglade

"Well, i had a vision, and in the vision i saw-" Started Stonepaw, but he was cut off...
"You saw Deathstar, didn't you?" asked a cat, coming out of the shadows. It was Clawstar, the leader of Windclan. "Hello, I assume you are this Crow, i was hearing? You are... Moonglade's sister?"
"Half-sister, yes. But still sisters. It's nice to meet you Clawstar. I knew we would cross soon." Crow shook her head to put out the fire in the skull and flared her wings. "And Shimmerpaw, I look weird because I have a skull and ribcage and wings on. Most cats are not used to seeing the bones of another cat." Crow paused. "And how is my name odd? I gave it to myself, and I think it fits."
She had a thought. Do they need to know I can talk to the star-cats? That they trained me? Will they use me for my powers? I wish I had just been left to be a loner. This feels like too much. She shook off the thought and said, "Anyway, it's nice to meet you all." A slight glimmer of what seemed like stardust shone throughout Crow's wings, barely noticeable. She was being too anxious. Her tail flicked from left to right, and she flaired the wings once more. "We need to sleep. I will let you all know when it's day again."
"Wait. You will watch over us? Can we trust you?" Clawstar said, obviously concerned. "Is it safe?" He asked, turning to the others. Peonypaw and Stonepaw nodded.
"She stayed awake all last night to watch over us!"

"Half-sister, yes. But still sisters. It's nice to meet you Clawstar. I knew we would cross soon." Crow shook her head to put out the fire in the skull and flared her wings. "And Shimmerpaw, I look weird because I have a skull and ribcage and wings on. Most cats are not used to seeing the bones of another cat." Crow paused. "And how is my name odd? I gave it to myself, and I think it fits."
She had a thought. Do they need to know I can talk to the star-cats? That they trained me? Will they use me for my powers? I wish I had just been left to be a loner. This feels like too much. She shook off the thought and said, "Anyway, it's nice to meet you all." A slight glimmer of what seemed like stardust shone throughout Crow's wings, barely noticeable. She was being too anxious. Her tail flicked from left to right, and she flaired the wings once more. "We need to sleep. I will let you all know when it's day again."
"Wait. You will watch over us? Can we trust you?" Clawstar said, obviously concerned. "Is it safe?" He asked, turning to the others. Peonypaw and Stonepaw nodded.
"She stayed awake all last night to watch over us!"
“Wait, you guys can’t sleep. It’s almost morning. And I need to tell you. There needs to be a team of cats, to stop him. We are only a few, Crow, we need you to teach Moonglade your ways… if you guys are related, then she may have the same powers. Aside from that, there are lore cats with powers, cats we need to find.” Meowed Stonepaw.
“Powers? What do you mean powers?” Asked Clawstar.

“Wait, you guys can’t sleep. It’s almost morning. And I need to tell you. There needs to be a team of cats, to stop him. We are only a few, Crow, we need you to teach Moonglade your ways… if you guys are related, then she may have the same powers. Aside from that, there are lore cats with powers, cats we need to find.” Meowed Stonepaw.
“Powers? What do you mean powers?” Asked Clawstar.
"You would need a longer explanation than what we can give you right now." Crow said. Her brain ran again. No, don't tell them. They'll use you. Peonypaw knows. Will she out me? I hope not. But I do hope so. But they'll think of me as something different than myself. I don't want that. I don't want to be here. I just want to wander again. Her wings vibrated with anxiety. She was having a panic attack. Not again.

"You would need a longer explanation than what we can give you right now." Crow said. Her brain ran again. No, don't tell them. They'll use you. Peonypaw knows. Will she out me? I hope not. But I do hope so. But they'll think of me as something different than myself. I don't want that. I don't want to be here. I just want to wander again. Her wings vibrated with anxiety. She was having a panic attack. Not again.
@TesoroSena you should have Peonypaw hint towards crow's powers :D

“We… have special powers given to us by Starclan. She knows,” Peonypaw flicks her tail toward Crow. “She… could even get information?”
Stonepaw whispers in Crows ear. “Can you actually summon Starcats? If you can, that would be a great help… the more powerful warriors we have the better.”

Clawstar still was confused, but stayed quiet. “We… need to figure out a subtle way to find out which cats from other clans have powers. Ideas, anyone?”

“We… have special powers given to us by Starclan. She knows,” Peonypaw flicks her tail toward Crow. “She… could even get information?”
Stonepaw whispers in Crows ear. “Can you actually summon Starcats? If you can, that would be a great help… the more powerful warriors we have the better.”

Clawstar still was confused, but stayed quiet. “We… need to figure out a subtle way to find out which cats from other clans have powers. Ideas, anyone?”
Crow was shaking a little bit, not enough to be seen. They had outed her. "Y-yes Stonepaw. And I know how we can find out. I can help."
Clawstar was shaken. "You can summon cats from Starclan? Hold up. Not even medicine cats can summon cats from Starclan."
Crow's wings lowered. "Yes. I know quite a bit. But I can and will help. Deathstar is something we should all be worried about."

Crow was shaking a little bit, not enough to be seen. They had outed her. "Y-yes Stonepaw. And I know how we can find out. I can help."
Clawstar was shaken. "You can summon cats from Starclan? Hold up. Not even medicine cats can summon cats from Starclan."
Crow's wings lowered. "Yes. I know quite a bit. But I can and will help. Deathstar is something we should all be worried about."
“That’s why we need you to teach Moonglade… if anything happens to you… you are too important we need someone who can bring you back!” Pressed Peonypaw.
“That’s not important, we need to find out who the others are!” Argued Shimmerpaw.
“No, we need to start training so we are ready to fight Deathstar off!” Countered Stonepaw.
“W-who’s Deathstar?! And what others? Shimmerpaw, you have powers? What?!” Said a voice coming from the direction of the camp. Fernpaw!
“Oh my stars, is every cat gonna know about our secret? Crow, you said this was secluded!” Cried Peonypaw.

Fernpaw is Shimmerpaws love interest. No powers, just a really good friend. Also, your last rp was amazing, like the perfect scenario!!

“That’s why we need you to teach Moonglade… if anything happens to you… you are too important we need someone who can bring you back!” Pressed Peonypaw.
“That’s not important, we need to find out who the others are!” Argued Shimmerpaw.
“No, we need to start training so we are ready to fight Deathstar off!” Countered Stonepaw.
“W-who’s Deathstar?! And what others? Shimmerpaw, you have powers? What?!” Said a voice coming from the direction of the camp. Fernpaw!
“Oh my stars, is every cat gonna know about our secret? Crow, you said this was secluded!” Cried Peonypaw.

Fernpaw is Shimmerpaws love interest. No powers, just a really good friend. Also, your last rp was amazing, like the perfect scenario!! (Thanks from moth)
"It is secluded. This cat followed us." Crow growled. Her wings flared. "Why did you follow us?"
She saw Fernpaw step back in fear and lowered her wings. "It's fine," she sighed, "But it will take a while to explain. You cannot tell ANYONE about anything you heard. I want you to swear."

Back
Top Bottom