Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Pics
"It is secluded. This cat followed us." Crow growled. Her wings flared. "Why did you follow us?"
She saw Fernpaw step back in fear and lowered her wings. "It's fine," she sighed, "But it will take a while to explain. You cannot tell ANYONE about anything you heard. I want you to swear."
@TesoroSena who all are you rping in this scene?

😭
I was hoping if I involve others cats they might. Rp with us 😭m
But technically Moonglade and Stonepaw are mine, Clawstar is @The Chick Addict, Peonypaw is @Chicken poppy and I think Shimmerpaw is @Addicted To Chickens. And Fernpaw is @-Eridanus- Rn I am playing all of them… hey @BackroadGirl57 can we meet Sunpaw and her powers soon?
Yeah. makes sense. But for now we should just rp
“I-I swear,” Fernpaw stammers
"Good." Crow sighed. "I can tell who else has powers. And what we need to do. But..."

Yeah. makes sense. But for now we should just rp

"Good." Crow sighed. "I can tell who else has powers. And what we need to do. But..."
“No, it has to be subtle. No one can notice what we are looking for… what… what if we “all” send over an apprentice into another clan, that way we can talk to other cats and discuss things, without seeming weird?” Said Clawstar.

“Wait, Clawstar, but what Crow?” Meowed Shimmerpaw, looking at Crow.

“No, it has to be subtle. No one can notice what we are looking for… what… what if we “all” send over an apprentice into another clan, that way we can talk to other cats and discuss things, without seeming weird?” Said Clawstar.

“Wait, Clawstar, but what Crow?” Meowed Shimmerpaw, looking at Crow.
Crow stayed quiet. "I... I don't know what I can help with right now. But I can stay here if I need to. It's no problem for me."
She sat up straighter. "But I can visit the dark-cat camp if needed. Or I could go with somebody."
She plucked some of the mushrooms and gave everybody one. "It's still dark out. We need to go early. It sounds strange but I can hear cats around the forest edge. I know where we can meet up. If you go to the Windclan border and go towards that large tree, you will find a large log. Go in and push the rock to get in. We ALL need to meet there."

"So, who goes where?"

Can Stonepaw go to TC? Then I would be able to rp better bc I’m actually him. I want Peonypaw to go with Crow, if you guys don’t mind, I feel like they get along best, because they both tend to have that wise but worried persona. In my opinion. For now, does someone else want to take control of Shimmerpaw, Clawstar, or Fernpaw, or would you rather me continue being them?

Can Stonepaw go to TC? Then I would be able to rp better bc I’m actually him. I want Peonypaw to go with Crow, if you guys don’t mind, I feel like they get along best, because they both tend to have that wise but worried persona. In my opinion. For now, does someone else want to take control of Shimmerpaw, Clawstar, or Fernpaw, or would you rather me continue being them?
Yeah, sure! That's where Crow is supposed to be anyway

Back
Top Bottom