Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Pics
"Sure." Confused, Sunpaw followed the two. As they left the camp behind, Sunpaw said "Where are we going, and why?" Stonepaw whispered to Crow, but Sunpaw only caught "Felt..in my...mint..emo..." Crow nodded and turned to Sunpaw. "We think you may have powers. Like the Three."
"W-what, me?"
"Yes." That was Stonepaw. "I can do this." He closed his eyes and focused, and a stone nearby flew into the air and landed by Stonepaw's front paws.
"Well what's mine?"
"We think you are an empath. Stonepaw felt you reading his emotions."
"So.. not all cats can do that?"
"No."
"Any..Anything else?"
"Possibly. I sense something about you... A power like my own. Stonepaw has a scratch on his foreleg. Place your paw on it," Crow said. "Now do exactly what I say. Focus your thoughts through your paw, think only of healing."
Sunpaw was still confused, but she did it. She felt something she'd never felt before, a sensation like she was a medicine cat helping a queen birth kits. A wonderful feeling of....pure life.
"Okay. Lift your paw."
She did. The three looked at Stonepaw's scratch - Stonepaw contorting to see his own elbow - and no scratch was there.
"Sunpaw, you are a healer. "
Crow was not as surprised as they probably thought they should be. But she was exhausted. As she was sitting, smiling at Sunpaw and amazed at how happy Sunpaw was, she felt her limbs waivering, trying as hard as they could to keep her up. She started shaking a little bit. Her eyes weren't focusing as well as usual. Strange. She felt her tail droop, dropping the wings with them. She fell to the floor, dropped from exhaustion and a panic attack. (The panic attack is from having to watch over so many people instead of just herself.)
The two apprentices watched in shock as Crow fell to the floor, her wings covering her body. The sheen in her feathers fell away in a pile of dust, the cats of Starclan leaving her body. Then the screaming began. Sunpaw tried to heal Crow, but it didn't work. Not a flesh wound. The last thing Crow heard before completely passing out was, "Someone please! She can't die!"
I think so

Back
Top Bottom