CLOSED Fantastic Feathered Fowl photo contest! Enter your Hens and Roosters! Ends 2/21 **w/PRIZES!

Pics
Doubt I'll win but...

Entry #1
-- Name: Noodles
-- Breed: d'uccle
-- Category: Hen or chick (idk)

IMG-20220123-WA0018.jpeg

IMG-20220123-WA0014.jpeg

I know it says 2 photos... But here's a close up of her soft feathers!

IMG-20220123-WA0016.jpeg

Also, I changed the category rules. The chick category is now for birds that aren't fully feathered. If you bird is fully feathered you can enter them in the hen or roo category. If your unsure of gender still, take your best guess and enter them in a fitting category.
The reason I'm not putting an age limit on the catagorys is because some breeds feather faster/mature slower/etc, so I hope this works better.
Thanks everyone!

Also, I changed the category rules. The chick category is now for birds that aren't fully feathered. If you bird is fully feathered you can enter them in the hen or roo category. If your unsure of gender still, take your best guess and enter them in a fitting category.
The reason I'm not putting an age limit on the catagorys is because some breeds feather faster/mature slower/etc, so I hope this works better.
Thanks everyone!
This makes sense!
Thor might have some internal issues (probably why she was bullied, becoming a house chicken) so even though her siblings are fully feathered, she's not.

This makes sense!
Thor might have some internal issues (probably why she was bullied, becoming a house chicken) so even though her siblings are fully feathered, she's not.
Aww, sweetheart. She's so lucky to have an owner like you willing to do everything necessary to make sure she's healthy and happy. I think chick is a good category for her. :) She looks like a very happy little girl.💕

Back
Top Bottom