CLOSED! Handmade Jewelry and Jewelry Making Supplies Swap!!! CLOSED!

I started looking at the number of photos I have on the computer, mostly unsorted. I may just have to try for new pictures and post some of those rather than trying to troll through all the stuff. I think it might be time to print some and save some to CD and clear the rest.

lol goldenluver hahaha. I wonder what you oops'ed

Well people, I have gotten all mine together and enveloped. I decided it was best to devoid myself of all the stuff I havent touched in atleast 3 months. And some of the new stuff....which I should probably keep but HEY makin room for whatever I get sent. Sending out all gemstone and glass also a lot of lampwork stuff. To the organizer please give me three people who want supplies and not finished stuff... haha I already had it enveloped before I even thought about it.... WHOOPS.... Anywho whoever gets me will be getting A LOT of beads.... I mean a lot. sending out a few pendants as well each swap partner will be getting one. I purchased them with intent to use them..... never happened so I must let them go LOL. CANT WAIT till sign up is ova so we can all get our goodies!

Quote:
hehe thanks
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom