CLOSED WTB: Salmon Faverollle Pullets

Basel

Songster
7 Years
Apr 20, 2012
Posting CLOSED

The dollar amount is not necessarily actual. It forced me to put something. I didn't want to offend.

I'm in the Philadelphia, PA area and am looking for a couple [even just one] SF to add to my very young small back yard flock. I just adore what I have seen about them. I am looking for nice quality but not for show or breeding. I am willing to drive a bit to get her/them. If anyone knows any breeders relatively close, I'd be interested in their names or websites too.

Thanks much!

Last edited:
I have 2 young hens that are available. They just started laying about 2 months ago. They are $15 each and we can ship or meet you half way if you add the gas money for our tip. We live near Buffalo NY.
Have a great night.

Thank you so much for your generous offer. Your girls are very pretty. I am hoping to get some that are still chicks so that they grow up with a couple other chicks I have currently. I will probably know very soon though and I hope you will allow me to stay in touch. I just love the picture of your one girl looking at herself in the mirror! Precious. I hope you're having a nice Labor Day too. Cheers!

thumbsup.gif

I have 2 chicks about 3 weeks old but they are bantam salmon faverolle. If you're interested, let me know. I'm in GA but can ship them.

Hi,
I have a batch of 1.5 week old LF Salmon Faverolle chicks. Mine chicks are from my breeders. I selected my breeding stock from breeders in my local area. These are not hatchery stock. My breeding stock are this years birds are they are producing strong, healthy chicks. I am in Fredericksburg, VA. I am willing to drive part way yo meet you. I am asking $10 per chick, less for multiple purchase :)
Take Care,
Kim

Back
Top Bottom