closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks awesome!!!
cool.png

Quote:
I mix Ryegrass with Kentucky tall fescue grass. I like the ryegrass because it’s green in the winter, it grows quick, and the chickens love it. I have it in a spot outside the run, where I had set up a quarantine area last year for the new chickens. Accidentally some ryegrass grew there from their scratch grain food, and it was the only patch in my yard that was green all winter long and every time I left the chickens free range they would run there. And is still green.

Last edited:
Iam in love..
In love with your whole setup

It's like a chicken town...it looks so inviting..shoot I want to be a chicken and live there..

Only 3 weeks and you got that much grass, I so have to try this out

Xoxox

Thanks for such great ideas

Woot Woot! Summer project! I have the perfect spot for this...maybe not that big...but still. THANKS for sharing...Oh, and if a thin man with white hair and a short white beard knocks on your door and smacks you in the head....please try not to hurt him....I need his help for this project...
sharon

Quote:
I mix Ryegrass with Kentucky tall fescue grass. I like the ryegrass because it’s green in the winter, it grows quick, and the chickens love it. I have it in a spot outside the run, where I had set up a quarantine area last year for the new chickens. Accidentally some ryegrass grew there from their scratch grain food, and it was the only patch in my yard that was green all winter long and every time I left the chickens free range they would run there. And is still green.

I was thinking I would put some alfalfa in the mix to raise the protein!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom