Cloudy Days in the Coop - My Adventures with Chickens.

Pics
Alright! Bath time done! It’s dark out, so I’m a little worried of how Mochi will react to staying up a few hours past bedtime. Hopefully, she’ll be alright. Anyway, she did surprisingly well, and was very calm. :) She barely flapped around doing the bath, and she honestly seemed relaxed when I was drying her. And looking at the before and after pictures, she almost looks like a different chicken! :love
Before:
5FA56F9F-9847-42CE-8C7E-5E083D3F0B5A.jpeg

78284D0F-459E-4273-BC4F-34E607601AB0.jpeg

After:
78C80F13-1844-4CCA-AC97-9FC3A490A0CB.jpeg

E8D84BF1-24C2-4E22-89D6-7C3B554E4344.jpeg

Alright! Bath time done! It’s dark out, so I’m a little worried of how Mochi will react to staying up a few hours past bedtime. Hopefully, she’ll be alright. Anyway, she did surprisingly well, and was very calm. :) She barely flapped around doing the bath, and she honestly seemed relaxed when I was drying her. And looking at the before and after pictures, she almost looks like a different chicken! :love
Before:
View attachment 2470694
View attachment 2470695
After:
View attachment 2470696
View attachment 2470697
And so, the Princess Dust Bunny returned to her former glory.

Before:
View attachment 2470694
View attachment 2470695
After:
View attachment 2470696
View attachment 2470697
The chicken we know and love returns! "New" feathers for a new year! Happy New Years everybody!

Before:
View attachment 2470694
View attachment 2470695
After:
View attachment 2470696
View attachment 2470697
Wow, that was some dirty bath water! :D She looks fabulous Lucy, 💗 SO fluffy!

Wow, that was some dirty bath water! :D She looks fabulous Lucy, 💗 SO fluffy!
It was filthy water! I had no idea how dirty she was until I placed her in the pristine water and it became a mud bath! I had to replace the water 4 times to ensure that she was properly washed. :D But now she’s the fluffiest hen in the flock and is strutting around, chatting happily. :)

It was filthy water! I had no idea how dirty she was until I placed her in the pristine water and it became a mud bath! I had to replace the water 4 times to ensure that she was properly washed. :D But now she’s the fluffiest hen in the flock and is strutting around, chatting happily. :)
I bet she feels better too! Did YOU need a bath afterwards?? :lol: Now hopefully she stays clean for a while.

Happy New Year Lucy!! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom