Cloudy Days in the Coop - My Adventures with Chickens.

Pics
Hello, everyone! I hope you all are doing well. :hugs
These past days have been on the chillier side, usually sticking around in the 20’s - not that I’m complaining! :lol: (Well, except for those frozen waterers - but that’s part of the joys of chicken keeping!)
Despite the chill, some of the chickens have already begun to resume their laying, and buds are peeking out. As @TwoCrows said, Spring is just around the corner!
The girls got a little free-range time, and they certainly enjoyed it! The sky has been clouds for the past several weeks - but that’s not that big of a surprise. :D (Last year I didn’t get an officially sunny day from November to late February. :D )
Anyway, some pictures!
View attachment 2498052
View attachment 2498055
View attachment 2498057
View attachment 2498058
View attachment 2498059
View attachment 2498060
View attachment 2498064
View attachment 2498061
View attachment 2498062
View attachment 2498065
View attachment 2498066
View attachment 2498067
I hope all of you are having a wonderful day, full of peace, joy, comfort, and love. :hugs
Thanks for the tag Lucy, :hugs I haven't been on BYC a lot this week, I might have missed this!

Beautiful photos Lucy, it's the end of January and you have green grass, foliage and buds! Amazing!! :love So pretty in your territory. 💖 We've had some cold gloomy days here this month but extremely dry. I am looking forward to seeing some sun myself! Beautiful photos Lucy, thanks for sharing! I hope are also enjoying a peaceful quiet day. Hugs and love across the miles to you and your flock. :hugs

Thanks for the tag Lucy, :hugs I haven't been on BYC a lot this week, I might have missed this!

Beautiful photos Lucy, it's the end of January and you have green grass, foliage and buds! Amazing!! :love So pretty in your territory. 💖 We've had some cold gloomy days here this month but extremely dry. I am looking forward to seeing some sun myself! Beautiful photos Lucy, thanks for sharing! I hope are also enjoying a peaceful quiet day. Hugs and love across the miles to you and your flock. :hugs
Thank you, Leyla! I have to admit that I feel very lucky to have green surroundings all year long. :)

I hope you get a nice rain soon to moisten that dry earth over there, and that the sun will come peeking out from behind the clouds as well. :hugs Thank you so much again, Leyla, you really are a person with an extraordinary amount of kindness and compassion. I'm having a pretty good day, and I hope you have a nice one as well! *Crushes you with a bear hug* :hugs

Thank you, Leyla! I have to admit that I feel very lucky to have green surroundings all year long. :)

I hope you get a nice rain soon to moisten that dry earth over there, and that the sun will come peeking out from behind the clouds as well. :hugs Thank you so much again, Leyla, you really are a person with an extraordinary amount of kindness and compassion. I'm having a pretty good day, and I hope you have a nice one as well! *Crushes you with a bear hug* :hugs
You are too kind Lucy.
bighug.gif

Yay! Love that hug. They are fun to use!!
:hugs
I agree! I'm having a lot of fun with them! :D

I was scrolling back through my old pictures on this thread and was surprised to see how much my photography skills have developed since I first started this thread!
Before:
1611273986663.png

After:
1611274042678.png

Thank you everyone so much for always encouraging me to keep practicing, and for giving me the chance to share my daily life and adventures with the flock. Thank you so much again - it means a lot more to me than I could possibly express with words.
loveshower.gif

Back
Top Bottom