*Clovers and Cottontails* A Rabbit RP Part 2

Pics
The cries of a hawk filled the marsh clearing, and Grebe soon heard them, “Kenobi, good heavens what is that shrieking?!”
”This way! Quickly!” He ordered, gesturing to some of their strongest rabbits. The ear-piercing calls grew louder, and the Marsh rabbits ran to the scene.

(I’m trying to prolong Fett’s death for just ONE MORE DAY, guys 🤣)
"Comon, hurry!" Kenobi called. "It's a big ol' disaster out 'ere, mate!" He said, coming along side Grebe.

hungry baby GIF
😑 *speechless* 😑
As gif-Ed above:

The cries of a hawk filled the marsh clearing, and Grebe soon heard them, “Kenobi, good heavens what is that shrieking?!”
”This way! Quickly!” He ordered, gesturing to some of their strongest rabbits. The ear-piercing calls grew louder, and the Marsh rabbits ran to the scene.

(I’m trying to prolong Fett’s death for just ONE MORE DAY, guys 🤣)

BRM said just for me to kill Fett, the Freya got in the ways.

Falke limped on his leg, hoping to draw the predator.

But wyyyyyy?! Can I still eat him If I hold off?

"Comon, hurry!" Kenobi called. "It's a big ol' disaster out 'ere, mate!" He said, coming along side Grebe.
*rain had seen them leave, being curious, he hopped after them.*
(Whoa, I look away for a day and this happens. Recap anyone?)
Fett saved twister from a hawk and is being protected by freya, who agreed to assist them.)

*freya stood still, hoping he would come close again.*

Rowan wasn't exactly one of the strongest rabbits but she still followed the other Marsh rabbits to the source of the shrieking.

*rain had seen them leave, being curious, he hopped after them.*

Fett saved twister from a hawk and is being protected by freya, who agreed to assist them.)

*freya stood still, hoping he would come close again.*
Falke began limping as he walked away from Freya, peering after him. He let his wings drag on the ground in exhaustion.

Rowan wasn't exactly one of the strongest rabbits but she still followed the other Marsh rabbits to the source of the shrieking.
“Help, quick!” Falke called, hearing his approach. “The fox is attacking us all! She’s after a kit!” Denying his injuries he flew up into the air over the fox.

Fett groaned and died for a while.
(Idk.)

Kenobi approached Twister. He grimaced and immediately ordered a pair of bucks to bring him back to the colony.
*freya growled and watched him from above. Waiting for him to come down again. Him trying to frame her made her angry*

Twister: who are you? Don't listen to the bird, he is the one that attacked. *he cringed painfully when he was moved.*
“Help, quick!” Falke called, hearing his approach. “The fox is attacking us all! She’s after a kit!” Denying his injuries he flew up into the air over the fox.

Back
Top Bottom