*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

Pics
Servacio hopped by the guard's den. He eves dropped a little. "Twig? That beautiful rabbit that didn't seem to like me for whatever reason? I happened?" He wondered. He slowly hopped inside to try to find out more.

Noel nervously shifted her feet. "What happened to Twig today, is completely unacceptable. Do you agree?" She asked looking each guard in the eyes.
The guards all nodded at the same time. "Yeah. I think I speak for each guard when I say that we are sorry." One of the guards named Mud said.

Zelmira looked up shocked, she had spent so much time mopping around and thinking about Hopper, she was totally oblivious to what had happened. "WHAT?!" Zelmira said loudly, her eyes flooded with the tears from the ocean of despair. Zelmira did not know Twig too well, but it still hit not far from home; knowing someone so close to her was lost to something so tragic. She nuzzled in close to Hopper for comfort, leaning into his body, her tears running down his fur.
Hopper felt butterflies in his stomach when she leaned into him. He nuzzled her beautiful fur lovingly. "I'm sorry. I thought you knew." He whispered into her ear.

Hopper felt butterflies in his stomach when she leaned into him. He nuzzled her beautiful fur lovingly. "I'm sorry. I thought you knew." He whispered into her ear.
Zelmira didn't care if she embarrassed herself. Right now she just needed Hopper's support. "Thank you, Hopper. For everything." She mumbled inbetween breaths. She continued weeping, at the loss of her dear burrow member.

Zelmira didn't care if she embarrassed herself. Right now she just needed Hopper's support. "Thank you, Hopper. For everything." She mumbled inbetween breaths. She continued weeping, at the loss of her dear burrow member.
"Of course." He whispered into her ear. He snuggled into her fur as well. He just wanted to comfort her.

"Of course." He whispered into her ear. He snuggled into her fur as well. He just wanted to comfort her.
Zelmira, pulled away, and sniffled. She rubbed her nose and said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't keep you. Thank you for being there for me, always. You were going to go see cheif?"

Zelmira, pulled away, and sniffled. She rubbed her nose and said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't keep you. Thank you for being there for me, always. You were going to go see cheif?"
"Well, I can stay with you if you want. I think he's in a meeting anyways." He said, looking to the Chief's burrow that was only a few burrows away.

Back
Top Bottom