*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

George picked a lot of dandelions. “Should this be enough?” He asked, showing her the dandelions.
"Sure, let's head back." When they got back, they saw Ludewig and Sprout talking. "Hangon... Somethings up. Go bring the dandelions to your burrow, I'm going to go speak with Ludewig." Mirabelle ordered, though she really wasn't in a position to be doing that, rabbits still listened to her, usually.

" I know almost all the rabbits in the colony, Rex told me you joined the day you left," Ludewig says.

Name: Pablo ( good friends call him Pepe as a choke)
Mate: none
Colony: none
Physical Description: a light brown with white and black spots.
Other: He is an insanely fast runner and strikingly handsome.
Personality: Very flirtatious, courageous, a little depressed.

" I know almost all the rabbits in the colony, Rex told me you joined the day you left," Ludewig says.

Name: Pablo ( good friends call him Pepe as a choke)
Mate: none
Colony: none
Physical Description: a light brown with white and black spots.
Other: He is an insanely fast runner and strikingly handsome.
Personality: Very flirtatious, courageous, a little depressed.
(Accepted.)

"Sure, let's head back." When they got back, they saw Ludewig and Sprout talking. "Hangon... Somethings up. Go bring the dandelions to your burrow, I'm going to go speak with Ludewig." Mirabelle ordered, though she really wasn't in a position to be doing that, rabbits still listened to her, usually.
“Alright!” He said, sprinting to his burrow. He put them inside, and ran back to Mirabelle. Out of breath, he said, “I’m back! What did I miss?”

" There's a drought, where sending a team to check it out," Ludewig says.

( Does anyone wanna hear some bad pick up lines @Barred Rock Mama )
"I'll come." Mirabelle said, quickly. She grabbed George's ear (being that it was shoulder length) and pulled him beside her. "He will too." She didn't even glance at him as she said it.

Back
Top Bottom