*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

Sprout gasped dramatically. "What? Me? Never." She started to laugh. "Just be safe." Mirabelle hopped over. "Alright love birds break it up. Let's go Ludewig."
Sprout gasped dramatically. "What? Me? Never." She started to laugh. "Just be safe." Mirabelle hopped over. "Alright love birds break it up. Let's go Ludewig."
" See you soon, everyone follow me, I won't slow down," Ludewig says

Mirabelle hopped behind him.

(How many rabbits are going on the adventure? And @fangthehunter I love Ludewig's personality :D Its perfect for a chief!)
( 4, Thank you,) Ludewig stops " It's getting dark, head to the next ridge and see if we can't if we can't make a large enough burrow before night," Ludewig says while starting towards the ridge.

( 4, Thank you,) Ludewig stops " It's getting dark, head to the next ridge and see if we can't if we can't make a large enough burrow before night," Ludewig says while starting towards the ridge.
They soon reached the ridge and started scouting around. Blaze came across an old woodchuck burrow. “Hey guys, why don’t we use this?” He said motioning towards the burrow.

Back
Top Bottom