*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

~ Form ~

Name: Larkspur
Mate: To Be Determined
Colony: The Prairie Warren
Physical Description: Broken Castor fur, with long hare-like ears and legs, graceful face.
Other: Very quick, almost the fastest in the warren. Acts as a healer for the warren due to her knowledge of the local herbs and wildflowers.
(Accepted! Maybe she could get in a conversation with Mirabelle and Pablo and be a guard or something.)

(Accepted! Maybe she could get in a conversation with Mirabelle and Pablo and be a guard or something.)
(I don’t know who any of the characters are, nor where to start lol.)
Larkspur wakes up in her nest, stretching her legs and yawning, she slowly shuffles out of the cozy alcove into the bright noon light.

(I don’t know who any of the characters are, nor where to start lol.)
Larkspur wakes up in her nest, stretching her legs and yawning, she slowly shuffles out of the cozy alcove into the bright noon light.
Alethea (chief of the Warren) hopped over to her. "Good morning, Larkspur. Would you be willing to guard the prisoners this morning? With three other guards as well, you won't be alone. The others just need a break."

Alethea (chief of the Warren) hopped over to her. "Good morning, Larkspur. Would you be willing to guard the prisoners this morning? With three other guards as well, you won't be alone. The others just need a break."
(Sorry for disappearing I was AFK)
”Of course! I’ve got nothing better to do.” She chuckles, ”I take it you’ve been up since the crack of dawn?” She lifts her hind leg, flexing her muscles, “If any of the prisoners cause any trouble, they’ll have to get through me!”
(Larkspur is still young, and can be very cocky!)

(Sorry for disappearing I was AFK)
”Of course! I’ve got nothing better to do.” She chuckles, ”I take it you’ve been up since the crack of dawn?” She lifts her hind leg, flexing her muscles, “If any of the prisoners cause any trouble, they’ll have to get through me!”
(Larkspur is still young, and can be very cocky!)
(Haha love it!)
"Yes, I've been... thinking." Alethea muttered. "Here lets get you down there." She motioned to the prison burrow's entry. She hopped into the entrance and yelled, "Larkspur is going to switch places with Oak!" One of the guards quickly shouted their reply, sending Oak up. "I'll get you switched out mid-day, does that work?" Alethea asked.

Mirabelle was sick of the dark and hoped that Ludewig would finish their mission quickly. She was also incredibly sick of Pablo, and needed the guards help to keep him quiet. Oak left and Larkspur was coming down. She was a bit excited to see a new rabbit and so far they had all been friendly. She hoped they continued to be like that.

(Haha love it!)
"Yes, I've been... thinking." Alethea muttered. "Here lets get you down there." She motioned to the prison burrow's entry. She hopped into the entrance and yelled, "Larkspur is going to switch places with Oak!" One of the guards quickly shouted their reply, sending Oak up. "I'll get you switched out mid-day, does that work?" Alethea asked.

Mirabelle was sick of the dark and hoped that Ludewig would finish their mission quickly. She was also incredibly sick of Pablo, and needed the guards help to keep him quiet. Oak left and Larkspur was coming down. She was a bit excited to see a new rabbit and so far they had all been friendly. She hoped they continued to be like that.
(I’m taking it that Mirabelle is a prisoner?)
Larkspur pads down to the prison burrow, taking in the new surroundings. Larkspur loathes the dark, damp feeling of the burrow and how narrow the tunnel is, wishing there was room to stretch and at least hop around. She notices Mirabelle in the burrow. “Oh, hello! What heinous crime were you put in here for!” She grins, waiting for Mirabelle to answer.

(I’m taking it that Mirabelle is a prisoner?)
Larkspur pads down to the prison burrow, taking in the new surroundings. Larkspur loathes the dark, damp feeling of the burrow and how narrow the tunnel is, wishing there was room to stretch and at least hop around. She notices Mirabelle in the burrow. “Oh, hello! What heinous crime were you put in here for!” She grins, waiting for Mirabelle to answer.
"Oh we were just saving all the animals around here." Mirabelle said, grumpily. "We were trying to figure out what has been blocking the river and steam. But your chief didn't believe us so now I stay here till Ludewig and the other return with news for her and hopefully unblock the river."

Back
Top Bottom