Club Muddy Urban Homesteading and other Antics

Pics
Wisteria will live, expand and kill trees. In the spring when the flowers bloom, the air is heady with wisteria fragrance. Intoxicating and over powering. We planted some on the wooden privacy fence and it proceeded to pop boards off. You want some? I haven't been able to kill in the last 10 years. I'll get some started for you. Use the google, people will train them on trellises so the vines look like trees even after the trellis rots away. Makes a pretty bush, but don't plant it next to anything you want to live. Aggressive. I pulled some wisteria runners up that were 60 feet long. Across the yard, up the side of the house and into the attic. I didn't let it pop boards off the house. I'm not done killing it yet.

I was surprised when I found the runner in the attic too.

Wisteria is VERY pretty and smells great, on someone else's property.
I was wondering if I could keep it in a big pot and train it to grow on just one thing?

Wisteria will live, expand and kill trees. In the spring when the flowers bloom, the air is heady with wisteria fragrance. Intoxicating and over powering. We planted some on the wooden privacy fence and it proceeded to pop boards off. You want some? I haven't been able to kill in the last 10 years. I'll get some started for you. Use the google, people will train them on trellises so the vines look like trees even after the trellis rots away. Makes a pretty bush, but don't plant it next to anything you want to live. Aggressive. I pulled some wisteria runners up that were 60 feet long. Across the yard, up the side of the house and into the attic. I didn't let it pop boards off the house. I'm not done killing it yet.

I was surprised when I found the runner in the attic too.

Wisteria is VERY pretty and smells great, on someone else's property.
I dont remember the types but there is a wisteria that is less aggressive. Too late for you now, lol!

710555D4-3151-4802-A1DB-D3F58136D753.jpeg

Here’s the rig before we unloaded everything at the campsite.

Back
Top Bottom