Cluckcluck1215's Chat Thread!All Poultry and Animal Lovers welcome!You can brag about anything cause

Pics

Cluckcluck1215

Free Ranging
8 Years
Jan 21, 2016
Found.
Welcome to my Chat!Here we can brag about our pets, chickens, life ect.!

If you don't know me.
I'm Kyndra, I'm a country girl in Maine, with 10 chickens and a duck.
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE Animals, as I have two fish, 10 chickens, 1 duck, 1 dog and 1 cat.maybe some parakeets(Budgies)kittens and sometime a Leopard Gecko!

WELCOME ALL MY BYC FRIENDS, HEAVENSHENS88, CP CHICKEN, THEKINDAFARMGAL, LIL PEEPS, PEEPERSMAMA, VACHICK15, SILKIERAISER, SUMMERB123, CHICKEN4PREZ, RODNTN, CHICKENLOVER200(Isabelle were are you?!?)AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU, IF I FORGOT ANYONE, PLEASE TELL ME

Rules
Be nice or leave
BYC Rule Apply
HAVE FUN!

Last edited:
Thanks for putting me on your friend list Kyndra!!
smile.png

Were is it exactly?
If you are on mobile, there will be 3 bars in a brown square box in the top left of your screen. Tap that, and a blue box will appear. Under "home", it will say "forums" Simply select that. It will take you to a page with a list of everything, scroll through there and find "buy, sell, trade" or "general breed discussion and FAQ"

If you are on Desktop, there will be a brown box that says Forums. Click that, go through the list, and find "Buy, sell, trade" or "General breed discussion and FAQ"

Back
Top Bottom