Cluckcluck1215's Chat Thread!All Poultry and Animal Lovers welcome!You can brag about anything cause

KYNDRA!!!!!!
:frow :hugs :frow :hugs :frow
It says you are online........
ARE YOU?!?!
XD I'm posting on your chat thread instead of a PM just so maybe we can start a conversation here and maybe revive it... :idunno

SARAH GIRL YOUR BACK!!!!!
:hugs :hugs :hugs
How are you?!Did everything go alright?Did you get any sleep?!?

KYNDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs :weee :hugs :celebrate
I'm good. House is sold, pet sitting is over, New house was not bought, every animal is alive, and I'm tired.
Like, seriously, TIRED. :caf
Last night was the first night I've gotten more than six hours of sleep since Wednesday....
HOW'S THE BUDGIE BATTLE AND CHICK WAR UPHOLDING?!?!

Woah........Get some sleep! :hugs

NOT GOOD.AT ALL.
I quote,"Honey, the reason we can't get chicks is because we need to fix there current pen.We don't want them to get killed.Its not the fact of we need more room, it's the fact of the money."Im seriously :he :mad: :rant ing right now.Itll cost $50 if that!!!

But here's my plan:
Chicken's For Backyard's has minimum of 3 Chick's, Found A Coop for $120(maybe less let me think)And L.Sis and I are going to plan to try and pay for everything!And then she might let us!

:he :barnie PARENTS!!!!!!
But, sigh, they pay the bills. :oops:
OKAY!!!!!!!!!! Chickens for Backyards is a great hatchery!!!!!
I STAND WITH YOU KYNDRA!!!!! :he
With armour on.

Is it really!?? YAYYAYAYAY!
Quick question:
Salmon Faverolle or Black Star?Witch is friendlier?

Thank you Sarah.

Honestly, Faverolles have a tendency to be skittish, although mine couldn't be friendlier. Though Black Stars aren't known for their gentleness either....

[quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1155630/cluckcluck1215s-chat-thread-all-poultry-and-animal-lovers-welcome-you-can-brag-about-anything-cause-i-will-to/160#post_18254789"]
KYNDRA!!!!!!
ARE YOU?!?!
XD I'm posting on your chat thread instead of a PM just so maybe we can start a conversation here and maybe revive it... :idunno

I'm good. House is sold, pet sitting is over, New house was not bought, every animal is alive, and I'm tired.
Last night was the first night I've gotten more than six hours of sleep since Wednesday....

NOT GOOD.AT ALL.
I quote,"Honey, the reason we can't get chicks is because we need to fix there current pen.We don't want them to get killed.Its not the fact of we need more room, it's the fact of the money."Im seriously :he :mad: :rant ing right now.Itll cost $50 if that!!!

But here's my plan:
Chicken's For Backyard's has minimum of 3 Chick's, Found A Coop for $120(maybe less let me think)And L.Sis and I are going to plan to try and pay for everything!And then she might let us!

With armour on.

Quick question:

Thank you Sarah.

Honestly, Faverolles have a tendency to be skittish, although mine couldn't be friendlier. Though Black Stars aren't known for their gentleness either....[/quote]
The salmon Faverolle looks so squishy and soft and cuddly :love :love
Porclien D'Uccle or Black Silkie?

[quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1155630/cluckcluck1215s-chat-thread-all-poultry-and-animal-lovers-welcome-you-can-brag-about-anything-cause-i-will-to/150#post_18254796"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1155630/cluckcluck1215s-chat-thread-all-poultry-and-animal-lovers-welcome-you-can-brag-about-anything-cause-i-will-to/160#post_18254789"]
KYNDRA!!!!!!
ARE YOU?!?!

NOT GOOD.AT ALL.

But here's my plan:

With armour on.

Quick question:

Thank you Sarah.

Honestly, Faverolles have a tendency to be skittish, although mine couldn't be friendlier. Though Black Stars aren't known for their gentleness either....[/quote]
Porclien D'Uccle or Black Silkie?[/quote]
I'm prejudiced cause I own them, but D'UCCLES!!!!!! :highfive:

[quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1155630/cluckcluck1215s-chat-thread-all-poultry-and-animal-lovers-welcome-you-can-brag-about-anything-cause-i-will-to/160#post_18254804"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1155630/cluckcluck1215s-chat-thread-all-poultry-and-animal-lovers-welcome-you-can-brag-about-anything-cause-i-will-to/150#post_18254796"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1155630/cluckcluck1215s-chat-thread-all-poultry-and-animal-lovers-welcome-you-can-brag-about-anything-cause-i-will-to/160#post_18254789"]
KYNDRA!!!!!!
ARE YOU?!?!

NOT GOOD.AT ALL.

But here's my plan:

With armour on.

Quick question:

Thank you Sarah.

Porclien D'Uccle or Black Silkie?[/quote]
I'm prejudiced cause I own them, but D'UCCLES!!!!!! :highfive:[/quote]
:highfive YASSS!!!! You fixed the Tie!Savannahhad said Silkie and Fried Girl had said D'Uccle's and I couldn't decide!
Alright then:
Mille Fleur D'Uccle or Porclien D'Uccle?

Back
Top Bottom