Cluckcluck1215's Chat Thread!All Poultry and Animal Lovers welcome!You can brag about anything cause

Lol, subscribing!
So, my fav animals:
Tinsel- My cockatiel, got her for christmas last year.
Albert- Lovley golden japanese quail. She is so cute! I raised her so she is really tame.
Misty- Little black pecan hen, she has a golden neck and is about 5, maybe 6 years old
Gulliver- Cute silver appleyard duck, he was raised by chickens (Misty and Sil) and still thinks he is one
Speckles- Silver appleyard duck(Gulliver's sister) born with one foot she is a very sweet duck.
Silvie/Sil- Silver laced wyndotte
Bob- My little foxie dog. He is 12, maybe 13 he has a chesnut brown head, a white body and some brown spots
Muss- He is Muss because he is enormus, lol he is a really big black doberman/mastiff
Ember- Pretty chesnut mare, my fav horse

Wow! I just realized this list could go on forever.RIP skipper, my budgie

Also, I love taking sunset/landscape photos, here are a few

I'll try find a horse photo now.

Last edited:
Found some horse photos!

Here's Effy.

Ember and her mum Patsy

Effy and Ember.
I'll take more when I find my camera

Since this is a thread for animal lovers and not just poultry, I thought I'd share some photos of my pets that aren't chickens..

E.T. The western hognose snake

Fernando the warlock king the beta fish:

Sunny the green cheek conure:

(By the way, in this picture, Sunny is eating a treat.)

Last edited:
Lol, subscribing! So, my fav animals: Tinsel- My cockatiel, got her for christmas last year. Albert- Lovley golden japanese quail. She is so cute! I raised her so she is really tame. Misty- Little black pecan hen, she has a golden neck and is about 5, maybe 6 years old Gulliver- Cute silver appleyard duck, he was raised by chickens (Misty and Sil) and still thinks he is one Speckles- Silver appleyard duck(Gulliver's sister) born with one foot she is a very sweet duck. Silvie/Sil- Silver laced wyndotte Bob- My little foxie dog. He is 12, maybe 13 he has a chesnut brown head, a white body and some brown spots Muss- He is Muss because he is enormus, lol he is a really big black doberman/mastiff Ember- Pretty chesnut mare, my fav horse Wow! I just realized this list could go on forever. RIP skipper, my budgie Also, I love taking sunset/landscape photos, here are a few I'll try find a horse photo now.
NIIIIIIICE Feather! You take amazing photography!!! And I have a hen named Misty as well!!!! :clap

Since this is a thread for animal lovers and not just poultry, I thought I'd share some photos of my pets that aren't chickens..

E.T. The western hognose snake

Fernando the warlock king the beta fish:

Sunny the green cheek conure:

(By the way, in this picture, Sunny is eating a treat.)

Wow cool, CP! I've actually always wanted a snake- and Hognose was one of them- but my mom says no. :( And your conjure is beautiful!!!!

BTW- to those of you who were following my escape-artist dog's escapades, she just turned herself in to face her charges at the front door. :lau
Boy, can that Lhasa Apso run!!! We clocked her once at 37 MPH!!!!! This morning, she dug out from under our fence and fled down our street. We know better than to go after her- the one time we chased her in our car, she ended up 15 miles AWAY FROM OUR HOUSE!!!!! :th
So it's become ritual to just wait for her to come back- even though it is a fear that she could be hit by a car, but we have to take that chance... :oops:

Wow cool, CP! I've actually always wanted a snake- and Hognose was one of them- but my mom says no. :( And your conjure is beautiful!!!!

Sorry you can't get a snake, it's really upsetting how society thinks that snakes are all bad and scary.. :/ they really are amazing creatures! I also really want a blood python but my mom replied with a big no for that one.

Back
Top Bottom