New Page?

• Put all the facts 1-21 on separate page

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Put all the facts 1-21 on this page

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
DAY 48 CLUCKMAZING FACT~ Chickens can taste almost the same tastes as humans, as can most other animals. They have the ability to taste salty, sour and bitter, but don't seem particularly attracted to salty, sour or bitter foods. But they lack the "sweet" taste receptors, so what tastes sweet to us, won't taste sweet to a chicken!!!
Now that's cool!

Lol, I guess I was really just tired this morning.
The first one is a more reliable source.
Still recovering from the family gatherings over the Christmas holidays....understandable! German Christmas is officially 3 days long. I spent all Sunday recovering on the couch from visiting this family and that family then to this friends house, oh back to church, now to Oma's (grandma) house.
Now they want me to get ready for New Year's Eve and day? Sucks getting old and having younger kids still at home.
So rest easy friend!

DAY 51 CLUCKMAZING FACT~ Certain breeds are about to become extinct:
Despite there being about 25 billion chickens in the world today, more traditional or ‘heritage’ breeds are increasingly at risk of becoming extinct. This is because industrialized chicken farming (and now factory farming) bred in qualities to enhance meat and egg production with little care to preserve the original breed characteristics. Not such a ‘fun’ fact, but an important one to know.

Sorry the fact was so late.

Back
Top Bottom