New Page?

• Put all the facts 1-21 on separate page

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Put all the facts 1-21 on this page

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
Iam sorry to say but do to busyness and a laking interest I will not be able to keep posting the Cluckmazing Fact.
But I would like to put @ValerieJ as the new Cluckmazing Fact Poster. She does not have to take it but if anyone else does feel free to keep this up!

It was a fun time! And I thank you guys for reading!
Cya round and Keep CLucking!

Iam sorry to say but do to busyness and a laking interest I will not be able to keep posting the Cluckmazing Fact.
But I would like to put @ValerieJ as the new Cluckmazing Fact Poster. She does not have to take it but if anyone else does feel free to keep this up!

Thanks for the vote of confidence. It would not be my sort of thing to do, but I appreciate you thinking of me. :love

Thank you Chiggens for creating this thread and coming up with all those facts for so many days!🐣🐥🐔🐓

Iam sorry to say but do to busyness and a laking interest I will not be able to keep posting the Cluckmazing Fact.g

I'm so sorry to hear that you are turning over the reins of your baby! But like I always say, "Family first!" Thanks for your time and efforts and good luck! I'm also sure that your choice in @ValerieJ will result in many fun filled facts.

I'm so sorry to hear that you are turning over the reins of your baby! But like I always say, "Family first!" Thanks for your time and efforts and good luck! I'm also sure that your choice in @ValerieJ will result in many fun filled facts.
I'm not qualified to take it on at all. :oops: I nominate you! :D

Back
Top Bottom