Cochin bantams all colors! Please post your pics here, I’d love to see some beautiful birds

frizzle 1.jpg
brutus.jpg

I have 4 cochins right now, all black. 3 frizzles and 1 regular feathered roo. Brutus is my main roo, and the frizzles names are Susu, Chihiro, and Sen!

View attachment 2505731View attachment 2505736
I have 4 cochins right now, all black. 3 frizzles and 1 regular feathered roo. Brutus is my main roo, and the frizzles names are Susu, Chihiro, and Sen!
Those are some serious stunners!!! So beautiful! I’m so happy I found this site ! Now I don’t feel so alone in my crazy Cochin addiction lmao. This second boy is so fluffy, makes me wish some of my boys were thta fluffy haha.

They are GORGEUS!
I have two pullets and one is sitting on two eggs!
Here are all three of them from last year!View attachment 2505740
Front to back: Holly, Hylia, and Red!
Those are so cute! I absolutely adore white Cochins, I’ve just never had good luck with getting them as chicks to P.o.l 😕 do you guys ever feel like some color feather out slower than others or is it just me? Like lavender, I’ve gotten several sets of day old lavenders but I’ve never been able to get at least a pair raised to breed 😫

Those are so cute! I absolutely adore white Cochins, I’ve just never had good luck with getting them as chicks to P.o.l 😕 do you guys ever feel like some color feather out slower than others or is it just me? Like lavender, I’ve gotten several sets of day old lavenders but I’ve never been able to get at least a pair raised to breed 😫
Aw man, sorry to hear that, we acquired ours from a feed store, maybe it was just a bad batch, it can happen, last year, I think, I lost at least three chicks!

Aw man, sorry to hear that, we acquired ours from a feed store, maybe it was just a bad batch, it can happen, last year, I think, I lost at least three chicks!
Thanks, I always expect to be heartbroken at least once ya know stuff is bound to happen. I feel like I’m either hover mothering my children or hover mothering my birds lol. It just sucks that working so hard to get them to about four months and something like an opossum, fox or hawk drops in for a snack and my precious bird is gone.

Back
Top Bottom