Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Glad you all are working towards the same goals as I have. And I really love seeing all the exceptional offspring people show on here and other places from introducing from others with improvement in mind.
I enjoy it just for myself but it sure is nice to see the excitement from others the way I feel it, too. There is nothing quite like sitting out in the grass and having my babies hoping around me and climbing on me for attention. I can even ignore my husband telling me I smell like chicken poop every night when I come in. Life is too short for me not to be happy with my pets.

goodpost.gif

He/she is the color "ADORABLE"!!!!!
love.gif
( Sorry I don't know.
idunno.gif
)

Thanks
big_smile.png

I thought maybe mottled, but then what do I know...this year is my first with "colours" and I'm just guessing on most of them, basing my guesses on what I've been able to find on various websites.
tongue.png

Prior to this year, I've had mainly RIRs, white Leghorns, Barred Rocks, Buckeyes, Australorps, white Silkies....you know...the typical "easy to recognize" breeds/colours.

He/she is the color "ADORABLE"!!!!!
love.gif
( Sorry I don't know.
idunno.gif
)

x2
love.gif
Adorable color!!!

Thanks
big_smile.png

I thought maybe mottled, but then what do I know...this year is my first with "colours" and I'm just guessing on most of them, basing my guesses on what I've been able to find on various websites.
tongue.png

Prior to this year, I've had mainly RIRs, white Leghorns, Barred Rocks, Buckeyes, Australorps, white Silkies....you know...the typical "easy to recognize" breeds/colours.

I try to stick to the "easy to recognize" breeds/colors too.
wink.png
Getting into several breeds and colors this year that I didn't have last year. Barred and black Cochin Bantams included.
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom