Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Pics
This Frizzle is only 3 months old & he is trying to mate anything that moves, hens, roosters & even my Muskovee ducks, this cannot be normal behaviour can it?
Wow! IDK whether it's "normal" or not, and I don't remember the age, but I do remember our rooster trying to mate anything that moved too. Hope that helps. :)

I have brand new baby frizzle banty cochins. How long realistically before I can tell if they are frizzled or not? They are so tiny next to the standard chicks I hatched out!

I have brand new baby frizzle banty cochins. How long realistically before I can tell if they are frizzled or not? They are so tiny next to the standard chicks I hatched out!

My baby started having curly wing-tip feathers before she was two weeks old... now at three weeks she has curly feet feathers, and is looking a bit ruffled, with all those curly feathers coming in through her down! :)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/6451919/black-frizzle-cochin-bantam/

I have a white one and I think she's GORGEOUS!!! (Although I'm not that great at spelling. :\ )
Anyway, quote me some pics of different colors and I'll LYK which ones I personally like. I'm thinking anything called blue is going to look cool and I saw a pic of a black cockrel (sp); he's a beauty!!!

Wow! IDK whether it's "normal" or not, and I don't remember the age, but I do remember our rooster trying to mate anything that moved too.
Hope that helps. :)
Now its getting even weirder. "it" is not trying to nest & making the strangest grunting/clucking noise & stamping "its" feet.

Now its getting even weirder. "it" is not trying to nest & making the strangest grunting/clucking noise & stamping "its" feet.

I'm a newb, so I can't help much, but please keep me abreast of developments. I have 10 pullets, but my hope is that one is actually a roo. I don't think there's much hope though.

Back
Top Bottom