Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Pics
I entered my 4 black pullets and barred cockerel into a show this past weekend. I came home with a reserve best of breed, a 1st,2nd and 3rd for the pullets and a 1st for the cockerel. I think I will have to enter again next year. I was thrilled with my birds' placings.
big_smile.png

I entered my 4 black pullets and barred cockerel into a show this past weekend. I came home with a reserve best of breed, a 1st,2nd and 3rd for the pullets and a 1st for the cockerel. I think I will have to enter again next year. I was thrilled with my birds' placings.
big_smile.png
Where did you show? Is that a Silver Penciled hen in your profile picture? Congratulations on your placing!

Craig

I am in love with these birds. I have standard cochins but haven't yet to get a frizzle. I don't necessarily want to show them but I don't want poor quality birds either. Anyone have suggestions on where to obtain descent hatching eggs or breeding stock?

I am in love with these birds. I have standard cochins but haven't yet to get a frizzle. I don't necessarily want to show them but I don't want poor quality birds either. Anyone have suggestions on where to obtain descent hatching eggs or breeding stock?

We got ours at our local farm/ranch supply store this spring...they are supplied by Meyer. We love our littles!! Super healthy, frizzled and we were able to feather sex! They are great little layers too! ;)

What color are you looking for and where are you at geographically? Once we know these things we can help you narrow down a bit as to your closest breeders or if you would need to have them shipped in.

I love all the colors but I am most fond of blue and lavender. I live in southern WV. I went straight away to check the Meyer website to see if they had any and of course, they have none available.:(

I love all the colors but I am most fond of blue and lavender. I live in southern WV. I went straight away to check the Meyer website to see if they had any and of course, they have none available.:(

Well- How old of birds are you looking for and are you interested in shipping? I know Amy has really unique frizzles that are just gorgeous. I'm not sure if she has any at the current time but I would assume she will have something available sometime. I love her frizzles though.;)

Back
Top Bottom