Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Pics
Well- How old of birds are you looking for and are you interested in shipping? I know Amy has really unique frizzles that are just gorgeous. I'm not sure if she has any at the current time but I would assume she will have something available sometime. I love her frizzles though.;)

I am not going to be picky on age but I assume eggs or day olds would be easier to ship and I would pay for shipping as long as knew they were quality stock.

I am not going to be picky on age but I assume eggs or day olds would be easier to ship and I would pay for shipping as long as knew they were quality stock.

I don't know if she ships day olds but she ships a couple months old- here is my pullet Peppermint when she just arrived-

and now-

Oh my, she is beautiful! I am really wanting some of these birds.

Well- you are definitely in the right place, and I know not many people answer right now but it's a busy time of the year so I guess when the time is there other people will charmin on helping get your frizzles. But, like I said- Amy has some great frizzles, as well as the other Amy, but right now I think she is trying to get her hands around really getting started on this project as I am as well.:D

Well- you are definitely in the right place, and I know not many people answer right now but it's a busy time of the year so I guess when the time is there other people will charmin on helping get your frizzles. But, like I said- Amy has some great frizzles, as well as the other Amy, but right now I think she is trying to get her hands around really getting started on this project as I am as well.:D

Thanks for the info. Hopefully someone chimes in soon to tell me where or get or offer some of theses stunning birds! In the meantime, I will drool over everyone elses lovelies.

How much space do you have available, shannondee12? Just something to think about is that with eggs you take your chances on boy to girl ratios, and shipped eggs have lower hatch ratios. If you have unlimited pen and chicken space then hatching eggs may be the thing for you. If you want to start off on a smaller scale buying a 4 mo or so pair or trio may be a better bet for you where you can already see the quality of the bird you are getting.(it would only be a few more months before you get the fun of hatching your own) Warning cochins are addicting get one variety and then you will want mottled and blue mottled and barred and ..and..and.. LOL

I have a trio of MFC Frizzles available right now. It is nice enough weather that I can ship, too. I do not have great photos of them at the moment. The girls were being picked on by the Guinea keets in the other pen so I had to move them and all I have left available are my smaller cages. I don't like my birds this cramped but at least the keets are pulling out their feathers anymore.

The girls are out of Shazam (siblings to OZ and Peppermint) but the boy is out of the MFC project pens. They are all about 4 months old.

I have a trio of MFC Frizzles available right now. It is nice enough weather that I can ship, too. I do not have great photos of them at the moment. The girls were being picked on by the Guinea keets in the other pen so I had to move them and all I have left available are my smaller cages. I don't like my birds this cramped but at least the keets are pulling out their feathers anymore. The girls are out of Shazam (siblings to OZ and Peppermint) but the boy is out of the MFC project pens. They are all about 4 months old.
I'll pm you

Back
Top Bottom