Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Pics
Amy, I love your cockerel in the 2nd pic. All your frizzles are just beautiful.

Mike, are you referring to the splash?

He was very pretty but I sold him. Too many gorgeous roosters around here! I want to hatch 99% girls, please!
lau.gif

Yah, I was referring to the splash. All I can hatch here is girls. I have only yet got one frizzled roo. I'm going to try hatching from a blue mottled here soon.

What are the genetics of the colors of these two birds. Is the top bird a splash?

I have a black frazzled cockerel that I would like to find a show quality pullet/hen to breed him to. Am I limited to the blue/black/splash colors?&
**Giggle**you pretty much just saw my birds family tree.
Twister, the top black and white frizzle is out of West Knolls Hot Steel, these were still baby feathers so he changed quite a bit and is mottled
The calico babies are from Oz and Dorothy (both of which are also out of West Knolls line) so they are mille/mottled splits---Yes beware of looking at West Knoll Shazam pics--I am about to start calling him Pringles--because obviously i cant have just one

No wonder I was drooling over Twister! LOL Geez! I need to read better!
I try to catch up so much and so quickly I often do not take time to see who is posting. I apologize! Twister is one really awesome dude!

Back
Top Bottom