Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Beautiful Babies Amy. I just got a frizzled Cockerel From Lynne at Wingshadows. He came from her first hatch from the frizzled Roo "Sparky" she got from you. She had called him "Sparky Jr." But we call him "Caesar". He has beautiful type and color. I just love him.

Here is a picture of Napoleon and Caesar our two Cockerels. .

Here are our 4 current Pullets

We have hatching eggs coming from Lucky Pickens to hopefully get these boys some cute little Mille Fleur and Mottled girls.
I am so excited about these babies. They are so much sweeter than our LF and My children enjoy holding and petting them.

love.gif

What wonderful frizzles everyone is doing so well with their projects its great and really helps me to learn particularly when I see the parents and then what they produce. Went really gooey over your blue mottled frizzles Amy. And caesar is another favourite! I will post some more pics when everyone is grown out a bit more

I have a frizzle rooster I got from a lady as an adult.he has molted since this pic and never got his feathers back. I think he is a frazzle because his wing feathers are hard and he has bald patches and looks sun burnt. he is not a pretty bird but is so funny to look at I cannot cull him. he is not mean and easy to catch. here are some of his babies. they are not old enough to tell if they are frizzle-y yet.

Camp Julsby, Ceaser and that last frizzle pullet are really nice. I love Lynne's Sparky and can't wait see what you get from Ceaser.
Ahhh, Thank you. I am just getting started and am just smitten with the Mille Fleur color, especially the Frizzled. I got lucky with those two. Finding a breeder willing to part with a Mille Fleur let alone frizzled is hard to come by. Thankfully I have found a couple breeders to give me a chance with their stock. My husband was so impressed with the Mille Fleur color that he said we needed to get more to start a breeding project. Yay for me :) So we now have an incubator and eggs on the way. Hopefully I will get some nice chicks from the eggs we have ordered.

Here is a newbie question. Does Bantam Cochin or any bantams mature faster than LF breeds or do they mature about the same?

Back
Top Bottom