Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Their both Millie and or calicos. Looks like Millie now. If more white comes in later... Then calico.

And nope... Calico or Millie is not a recognized color by standards. Only a new fun color.

Puddin.... I like him looks like a keeper!

Last edited:
Their both Millie and or calicos. Looks like Millie now. If more white comes in later... Then calico.

And nope... Calico or Millie is not a recognized color by standards. Only a new fun color.

Puddin.... I like him looks like a keeper!
Thanks, He is the boss of the flock even though he is the smallest. He is going to the fair tomorrow and I want to put a sign on him with info and I want to have the correct color listed as well, so I guess Mille Fleur it is. This pic is actually a couple months old and he really hasn't gained any white. We are a small fair and it is really just to show him and other breeds off. We'll see how he does.

Mine is over 6 months old now and still not a lot of white. Just a few specks Still waiting for the white to come out. How long does it take if it going to happen?

I have 2 cochin bantams that were from a mille fleur color project but had to be culled. So I took them in! And I absolutely love them so much! They run up to me like dogs. I would love to have more color variety and a few frizzles! Anybody sell hatching eggs year round? Looking for eggs from an NPIP flock. Not anytime soon but in a few months.

Last edited:
This morning one of cochin that I thought was a hen was crowing.
he.gif

Is she a hen that crow or a boy? Here is a pic. 6 months old.

Are you sure she crowed, did you see her do the typical neck stretching? My hens are as loud a the roosters crow when they're not happy...

Are you sure she crowed, did you see her do the typical neck stretching? My hens are as loud a the roosters crow when they're not happy...
Yep Went outside after I start hearing her and watch her stretch out her neck and crow.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom