Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

I'm so glad I found this thread! I have 3 bantams 2 from assorted bin @ tractor store. I got them to hang with my favorite bantam " chicken Little"
i was wondering if I could get advise on the gender of my two new chickens? As well as the breed. I believe the black one is a frizzle cochin "Curley "Please correct me if. I'm wrong ! I also think it's a girl. I think our red cochin is a cockerel. Again please correct me
1f60f.png
here are some recent pictures.
the . The other has no name
1f62e.png
kinda waiting tell I figure out gender. They are 6 half weeks old. Thank you in advance! I do have a big girl flock 11 hens 1 Roo and I have to say our new additions are adorable !
Any one have any thoughts on gender and breed
1f603.png

Th
Any one have any thoughts on gender and breed
1f603.png
thank you! I was hoping Curly would be a pullet . Cochin mix already is growing waddles and much more dominant!! At least chicken little will have a friend. I need to decide which friend we will keep
1f601.png
I love my mille !! She is such a sweet lady loves to sit in my lap. I'll post pics in a couple more weeks on the other two.

Just showing off my little flock. Got 2 mottled. 1 Millie Fleur(that didn't seem to have fleured) and a Splash silkie
how old is your un millefleured milliefleur?! You will probably find more white will show through after first moult. Though looks partridge based so might stay that way x

how old is your un millefleured milliefleur?! You will probably find more white will show through after first moult. Though looks partridge based so might stay that way x

She is 7-8 months old. Not sure if she has gone through a first molt or not. The 2 Mottled which are 1 months younger has already gone through theirs. I thought she look partridge but been told she is a Millie Fleur. Don't know enough about cochin color naming or color change to contradict.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom